Chapter-13 {Same morning}

It was early in the morning. Both Nanon and Ohm were sleeping. Everything was looking perfect, because now it was not just roommates living together but can't even say boyfriends. It was more than friends but less then lovers.

Slowly the sunlight fell on the beautifully sleeping body. Nanon yawn a little and got up. Just after the moment he got up, his eyes fell on the other side of the bed, But it was empty. Ohm wasn't there.

Where is he? Nanon thought, he was worried.

Nanon immediately got up and walked near Ohm's bed but for his surprise, Ohm was sleeping on the other side of the floor, his shirt of Yesterday was a bit up making his abs visible.

Nanon smiled unknowingly and walked to the other side of the bed.

"Get up or you'll catch fever on the floor. It is cold ..." He whispered cutely in Ohm's ears.

Ohm just turned to the other side and started scratching his butt.

"Huh, you're still the same. Have some consideration about your future boyfriend." Nanon said in air but soon he realized what the hell he said. Nanon blushed at his own thought and thought about going to take a bath. He was happy that Ohm was sleeping and didn't hear what he said just now.

But as soon as Nanon walked, his leg was caught tightly by the person who was sleeping few minutes back.

"Ai'Ohm!! Leave my legs or I'll kill you." Nanon said as he was about to fall.

"I'll leave but tell me what you said?" Ohm asked.

"Huh? What?" Nanon asked confusingly.

"You said your future boyfriend. You are so sure that I'll agree. Huh?." Ohm smirked holding Nanon's legs.

"Asshole Lemme go or I'll kill you." Nanon said angrily.

"I won't until and unless you repeat." Ohm said

"Are you leaving or not?"

"No, I'm not."

"Ohm You'll get a kick from my side if you won't leave my leg."

"Huh? Please Don't kick you GONNA-BE-BOYFRIEND." Ohm said.

"Argh!!!!!!"