nine ;

Jonathan pick me up today . now we are on our way to the set . this scene will be so hard on me i swear . i ended up crying because i messed up on two lines but i guess i can do it really well today . we arrive on set right after thirty to forty minutes . i am also thinking of my friends at school because they might be learning new chapters for science and meanwhile i am not learning but acting in science fiction tv show .

'okay now the both of you are here great! now go get dress' the director says and the both of us go change into our outfit .

well so many things we've done half day . i mean it do be tiring and a bit sleepy because i ended up sleeping around six or five am because of the script studying . Jon sits right next to me when we are having lunch .

'hey i think maybe after we have this shooting session we should go to the movies' he says and i look at him .

'are you crazy? i need to study more lines for tomorrow's episode' i says and he chuckles

'okay , script studying then, at your place?' he ask and i nod .

'yeah, sure why not?' i smiles and he smiles too .

its time where the part of Lucas and Camila will be talking about the dolphin  and their lives . im a bit nervous about this part because Camila needs to sounds sad and thats what im scared. im scared that i'll cry .

'you both ready? and action' the camera rolls

'so what makes you come here?' camila ask lucas and he chuckles

'well,my dad works here' lucas says and camila looks at darwin

'and what makes you come here?' lucas ask camila back .

'well, i am here because of family issues . my mom is here , working and my dad is doing nothing at home . he don't even care about me . all he cares about is his tv shows and some of the girls that he brings home . mom doesn't even know that he'd been doing that . i decided to stop high school and stay here with my mother . i want to help her too because she'd said that i might be good in technologies but then i met you' she says and Lucas smiles

'well, we can work together as a team Mila . believe me . we can work together . just don't worry about other stuffs that you don't know , i'll teach you some' Lucas holds Camila's hand and she smiles .

'thank you Lucas' she says .

'AND CUT!' i hear it from my left and all of the crews smile while looking at us

'the both of you did an amazing job today . i mean i cant believe you both cousins are so good even though this is the first time you're casting together' one of the crew give the compliment

'thank you and yeah we don't even practice so-' Jon laughs and it makes all of us on set laugh too .

FINALLYYY AFTER HOURS AND HOURS, the shooting session ends . Jon drives me back home but first, we go get some food first for our script reading session then we go straight back home . my mom isn't home yet so i think i might going to let Jon be alone at downstairs first because i need to clean my room first .

i call him upstairs and he comes up with his scripts . we studies a lot of lines . jon jokes a lot about his lines and do some random camila and lucas joke . we ended up falling asleep .

-

years past,we grow older,become closer and going to go through the season three after new year . i mean im 18 and he's 19 . his hair got longer and he doesnt even know i'll go blonde on season three so yeah . that's how my kind of childhood with jon .

'LIA HAVE U DONE WRITING YOUR SONGS OR U JUST READING UR DIARY?' mom ask .

and thats my mom . hehe .