➼ 𝙤 𝙣 𝙚

finally!! my last day on set! i have so much fun shooting this tv show for three seasons . i never been so happy like this because they are all like family to me now . i'd wish my character will come back for another season but i don't know is it going to happen or not . i usually make my mom drop me off to set but today i decided to drive because it's my last day and i want to spend a bit time with the cast before i leave .

after two hours, I finally manage to go home . they have some farewell party to some cast who are going to leave today include me, im happy though and feel a bit appreciated because of that hehe . i got home and see my mom's car is there . well that's weird, doesn't she need to go for a songwriting again or something today ? never mind .

i walk in and see my mom is talking to my aunt . oh great this is full of surprise. what is aunt Mary doing here? is it about the show that i haven't tell Jonathan that i have auditioned for?  im just so scared that mom will tell her that before i do . no mom please im begging you .

'Lia! finally you're home' mom says and smiles .

'hey ma . hi aunt Mary . and yeah im back . sorry for a little late today ma, they threw this farewell party for us heeh' i explained and aunt Mary smiles while looking at me .

'we're going out, if you want to join us-' mom says and i look at her .

'well uhm, actually i got a work to do today . i mean i need to do my science project . since i have finished my shooting session for a while , i want to finish my leftover home works' i cut her by giving those reasons and she chuckled

'what about the fan mails? have you answered all of them?' she asked and i chuckled

'oh fan mails- mom ehehe . i'll do it later tonight' i lied and she laugh . i hope she does not take it too serious on me answering the fan mails tonight. it's a lot and i am really lazy on doing it. 

'Lia, you always give the same reason by saying you will do it later but you didn't . make sure you really do it this time hon. okay aunt Mary and i are going to leave now . take care ' the both of them get up and walk to the front door .

as i am stepping my foot on the stairs , my mom stops me . okay,what is going on? am i going to get scold by not answering the mails. this is terrifying.

'and Lia, do you remember that you've went to an auditioned for seaquest?' mom says and aunt mary looks at her with full of surprised . 

MOM! NOT NOW - AND I CAN TELL FROM MY AUNT'S REACTION, SHE JUST FOUND OUT WHEN MY MOM ASKED ME.

'wait she went for an auditioned too?' aunt mary ask and look at me while smiling.

told you she just found out. damn.

'yeah Mary, she auditioned for one of this teenage girl who's going to be working on the ship' mom explained and i look at the both of them .

'oh really? Jon auditioned for a boy character name Lucas . i bet yours and his character are going to be good friends in that tv show Lia' aunt Mary smiles and i nod .

'they called me and said that you got the part as Camila . congratulations honey, okay now you better done your science project before your next shooting session starts' she says and i nod .

i get into my bedroom . trying not to freaked out .WHY DOES MOM NEED TO LET ME KNOW WHILE MY AUNT WAS THERE. OH GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD AUNT MARY WILL LET JONATHAN KNOWS. JONATHAN IS GOING TO HATE ME FOREVER FOR NOT TELLING HIM I WENT TO THE SAME AUDITION FOR A SHOW. AND IM SCARED THAT OUR CHARACTERS WILL BE SOME SORT OF LOVE INTERESTS OTHER THAN CLOSE FRIENDS!

chill lia , chill . you can do this . now lets do this science stuffs before you're getting called for the meet the cast session .