twenty six ;

i wake up and see jonathan isn't by my side anymore. i guess he left later after i fall asleep , i don't know but maybe . i sit up and look at my table. there's a piece of paper and unfold it. 

Lia, i leave a bit early because i need to get some stuffs before we go to the set, i'll see you around 9! -jonbrandis 

well at least he wrote me something. i noticed that my diary isn't on the table but its on the night stand. weird. i didn't even left it there after i wrote my diary for the last time. Why does it kind of moving from the table and suddenly on the night stand. NO WAY! WHAT IF JONATHAN FINDS OUT ! NO HE'S NOT GOING TO READ IT ITS YOUR PRIVACY . WHAT IF HE DID!? OKAY LIA , CHILL YOURSELF PLEASE PLEASE . 

he don't read it okay? its just your imagination and you're the one who left it there . I quickly go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee and some pancakes . i need to eat sheesh, i've been worrying about my weight but right now i don't care anymore . my mind is still thinking about the book, what if jonathan really did reads it and find out about everything in it . oh im so ruin . another point is he's might not reading it because its my secret . i should ask him later when he come and pick me up . he'll finds out everything if he reads that book, my songs, my drawings and most important thing is MY FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM! OH MY GOD! IM TOAST .after breakfast i do the dishes, feed my dog and yeah, take a shower. i get ready before going to the set, i look at some t shirt im going to wear today . i'll go with denim jacket but its hot, its fine im okay with it . i look at my script and snatch it from the table but before i go downstairs, i put my diary under some of my books . im just afraid it will move again by itself . i don't know but yeah, who knows . jonathan is here i better leave . i get into his car and he smiles while looking at me .

'good morning, i hope you're having a great morning lia' he smiles and i look at him . 

'are you okay? you never like greeting me like this . STOP BEING SO CREEPY!' i says and he laughs .

'nah im joking, sorry i had to left earlier, i was in a rush to get my stuffs and do some of my laundries, i don't want aunt Mary to do it for me that's all' he explains and i smile. 

he is talking about stuffs and i keep thinking about the book, does he really reads it or not? does he really like open the book? i don't mean to ignore what he's telling me but my secrets are depending on myself and him if he finds out about that . he's going to hate me forever if he finds out oh my god .

'hey jonathan can i ask you a question?' i ask and he nod

'yeah sure,what's that about?' he ask and look at him

'did you uhm, touch any of my stuffs in my bedroom last night after i fall asleep?' i ask and he laughs

'i dont . why would i touch it lia? its your stuffs' he says and i kind of having the feeling that he's lying to me

'i mean my diary is on my table and all of the sudden its on my night stand . do you think that the book can fly? i guess not' i says and he chuckles

'yeah it fly . only yesterday . i didn't even touch anything okay. why makes you think i touch it?' he ask and joke instead

'ITS NOT THE TIME FOR A JOKE JONATHAN! I MEAN you're the one that i allowed to be in my room and i feel curious .' i says and he smiles .

'don't sweetheart, i don't touch anything, in fact you're laying in my arms how could i touch your book?' jonathan ask and i smile

'well, i don't know i have this feeling' i says and he laughs

'stop worrying, i don't read it though' he smiles and i nod .