➼ 𝙥 𝙧 𝙤 𝙡 𝙤 𝙜 𝙪 𝙚

at home, studying . studying my script . i love being in tv shows but im kind of feel its hard because i need to focus on my studying too . my mom is at the studio , recording her new song . my dad? lives in Indonesia with my brother and soon to be step-mom . so here i am ,sitting here , studying my script for the last episode that im going to be casted in . this show is called 'beverly hills,90210' . i've been that tv show for two in a half season so yeah my character is going somewhere and that's my final cameo . so .

i hear the front door, it must be mom . well let's hear what she's going to tell me today . she's been telling me to follow her steps by writing songs and sing it but im not sure i can do it . i go downstairs and see her smiling happily . by that reaction, i can tell that she's completed her new song! maybe? just guessing it .

'guess what! i've finished recording my new song!' she says with full of happiness .

'yay!' i cheers and she hugs me .

we don't get a chance to spend a lot of time together because she's busy with her songs and im busy with my career which are really hard for us to have 'mother and daughter' day . i see her bring the tiger beat magazine, i made the front cover with Leonardo Dicaprio . he's a good friend of mine ehe . it was fun to have a photoshoot session with him though .

'so you and Leo made it through the front cover' she smiles and i nod

'yeah, it's fun to work with Leo' i smiles back

'oh and Lia, your grandmother is inviting us for dinner at her place tonight. everyone will be there . so we need to be there as well' mom says and i look at her with the * I don't want to go i'm busy* face

'look lia i know how important you wanted to study your script but please, let's just make time for the family gathering' mom looks at me and i smiles a bit . i don't want to hurt her feelings by saying no.

'okay' i says and she smiles .

it's almost six, we need to get there before eight . my mom and i quickly and prepare ourselves for the family gathering that my grandparents want to do .

i look at my script on the bed, i feel bad to leave it because tomorrow is going to be my last day on set and i need to do the best. i grab it along with me and bring it along  . i read some of it in the car ride .

so the journey to my grandparents take about 30 minutes and finally we arrive! i walk in and see my cousins are gathering along, i'd wish my brother is here . i realise now that im holding the script! i shouldn't bring it in here! ugh . now my girls cousins are going to ask me to teach them how to do some acting.

'Lia!' Sophie approaches me and hugs me .

Sophie is fifteen, i'm sixteen . Sophie is talented too , she joined the school play and yeah , she did a great job, her dream is wanted to be like me but her parents want her to be a novelist because she's good in writing as well . Sophie's parents do understand what she wants and also allows her to be an actress someday.

'hey! how are you? i miss you!' i hugs her back and she laughs

'okay let me tell you what! i've joined another school play!  but this time i really need your help!' she says and i chuckles

'okay okay!' i laughs .

'sorry! we are a bit late!' i hear aunt Mary's voice from the back .

'sorry, Jon was having his auditioned for the new tv show that they'll aired in September' she says and uncle Gregory smiles at all of us .

auditioned? tv show? i just went there two days ago . i hope my mother didn't say anything to aunt Mary or else she'll let Jonathan knows about it.

i can see my cousin with the blue ocean eyes , his beautiful blonde hair and smile walks in . i can tell you that we are really close, like really close . i remember when my mom told me that he was really excited to see me at my first birthday . he was only 2 that time .

he hugs my grandparents, my mom and the others . i look at him and he smiles at me .

'hey, how's everything going?' he ask and hugs me at the same time

'good . how about you? you did great though in sidekicks. i've watched it and it's amazing!' i complimented him and he chuckled

he'll always wear this baggy flannel shirt . but yeah he looks good in it though .

'thanks Lia, and you too . i hear that you'll end your last episode for the tv show tomorrow. is it true?' he ask and i nod .

'yeah, after two in a half year Jon! finallyyyy!!' i laughs and he laughs too .

^ one word ; cute ^

we spend the time talking to each other about magazines, photoshoots, movies and others . especially interviews .

'hey, before we leave, can i ask you one question?' i ask him and he smiles

'yeah, sure . what is it?' jonathan says and i look at my mom who is talking to his mom .

'what tv show that you've auditioned for?' i ask and he chuckles

'okay that's a good question ! i want it to be surprise towards you but never mind i'll tell you . it's called 'seaquest dsv' -' he says

before hearing him telling me more, im being so nervous because i went for an audition for that show too. oh god, don't tell me more i swear my jaw is about to drop.

'ah haha i see-' i smiles and he looks at me with confusion but yeah he laugh after few seconds .

mom and i go home early because mom got a call to be in her studio for some tour discussion . meanwhile, i've been thinking , what character will be played by Jon . i know mine but who's Jon's character? okay Lia, stop thinking and let's just think about your last episode for the tv show tomorrow .