six ;

while i am flipping through the script , i realise that mom is home and hear that she is on a phone call when she walks in. that's weird, she sounds upset . she never been so upset . i walk to her and she seems stressed out .

'NO I WILL NEVER EVER LET HER GO ALONE AND THATS THE PROMISE I MADE TO MYSELF' she says and ends the call .

i see that she's about to cry , i take a sit right next to her on the dining table and hugs her . i try my best to comfort her , i can't see my mother cries , it will hurt me every time . She will be in this situation when it is related to dad. I get the feeling that it is about dad.

'are you okay ma?' i ask her gently and she wipes away her tears .

'yeah, it's just your dad' she fake a smile  . i know it.

'he wanted you to attend his wedding, i'm not going to let you go alone and ,i care about your safety, you're the only daughter i have Lia.' mom smiles and i hugs her again.

'ma, who said that i am going? im not going to leave you alone, i mean why he needs me when Vano is already there?' look ma, i swear im not going to leave you alone' i comfort her and she smiles .

i do miss dad, but, i  don't want to breaks mom's heart . i cant believe that he's getting marry soon like i hate having divorced parents so haha , he decided to married an indonesian and  i don't even know what the woman will looks like . i bet he'll bring her here to meet me and my mom . I also miss seeing mom and dad together, i miss having the family bonding with my family but i know i will never going to feel it again.

'never mind, let's forget about it and talk about something else okay?' mom says and i nod .

she's been telling me about the planned tour dates and stuffs, wow she'll be going on tour next year and yeah i'm going to be staying at home alone or might be send to one of my aunts's place

'and have you read the script?' she ask and i smile

i don't want to disappoint her.

'yeah, i did, i mean i do not fully read it  yet, i just go through the pages because it's really thick and i try not to stressed out' i lied . actually i don't like science fiction but i need to do this to make her proud and happy . that's all i want .

'i know science fiction is your favourite!' she continues .

no .

'ohh yes , ahaha yes ma you're right, i love science fiction so much . i mean i can't believe to be a part of the show though' i lied again . how many times do i have to lie today?

after a few conversations, i make my way to my bedroom, i look at the script that is laying on my bed and try not to be an overthinking girl who wants to drop off the character by giving it to someone else . i try to read a few of my lines and it's not that frustrated but i feel a bit okay for the first episode because i don't have much line . only a few lines .

after the script reading, i flip through my photo album when i was a kid. my family used to look so happy until one day dad decided to move back to Indonesia because mom finds out that he cheated on her . i try so hard not to cry . i can also see some pictures of me and Jonathan when we were kids . ahahaha . he looks so cute but look at him now , a successful person .

'Lia! there's someone who wants to see you, open the door' mom knocks on and i close the album .

i open the door and see mom and Jonathan standing in front of my bedroom door . OKAY JON WHAT ARE U - DOING-

'okay aunt miranda thanks' he smiles when my mom walks away .

'so i decided that we should study this script together' he smiles .

'wait are you serious? i mean i'm not ready yet just um i already study it a bit but we can do it together if u want' i smiles back

i have to do this even though my heart says "oh Lia you'll messed up"

we spend the time by not studying the script but goofing around, messing with each other . we are so doomed on set this Thursday .

'okay okay ! remember when i was teasing you by saying you're not going to be in magazine but actually you did? like IT'S LEONARDO DICAPRIO!' he laughs and i laughs too

'YEAH! i was like in ur face Jon! i finally got to do a photoshoot with Leo!' i laugh and he continues to laugh .

'so Camilla Rowe?' Jon started and i look at the script .

'yeah, nice to meet you Wolenczak' i shake his hand and he smiles

'okay thats good. your face expression really cool Lia!' he gives the compliment and i chuckled .

we kind of do the script reading and, we practiced some Romeo and Juliet stuffs because Jonathan says maybe he want the both of us to perform it but who knows , sometimes Jon changed his mind though .