seven ;

Thursday, this is the day that i need to prove Jonathan what i can do on set to be honest . i get up and quickly take a look at the clock and its already 10:30 am . i must be so tired last night for reading the script by trying to get everything right . all of the crews must be on set around 12 pm or else .

i quickly take a shower and do my hair . i do a bit of my makeup , i don't like to put so much make ups on so i just do it naturally by putting a bit of my lip balm, do my eyes and done ! i put on my fragrance and look at myself in the mirror . i still have this insecurities in me but i try to ignore it .

i grab my script, my bag and run downstairs for breakfast . i go to the kitchen to make myself a tea before i sit at the dining table to eat what mom have prepared for breakfast. after having breakfast, i grab my car keys and drive to the set . it's kind of hard, being in this kind of situation like having the feeling of don't want to do it and the feeling of you should do it at the same time . i am not a fan of this but i should do this for my own good and mom's good too .

my brother is one of the successful actor too in some Indonesian's tv shows . he ended up speaks in Indonesia too but whenever he comes and visits us, he'll speaks in english which i have not to worry about that and he's such a successful actor as i can see . how my careers are going to be after i join this seaquest dsv thing . is it going to drop or no?

few minutes of driving, i finally arrived at the set . i walk in and see the crews are getting along to get to know each other . i can also see Jonathan , talking to them , laughing and smiling all over .

'miss thompson ! you're finally here' the director greets and i smile

'yeah, im sorry for being late . i didn't mean it though'  i explain and he smile

'nah its okay, now all of you should get changed!' he demands and all of us move to our dressing rooms .

'hey' i hear Jon and i look at him

'you nervous?' he ask and i nod

'yeah kind of, i'm just you know not ready yet' i replies and he chuckles

'you'll be fine Lia' he hugs me and leave to his dressing room .

we are all in out own suits now . Jon and i wear the normal clothes first. they explained to us that, we will going to wear suits in another season. after all of this dressing stuffs, we are all start to shoot for the first episode . Jon and i waited for our parts . i've seen his part and he do great though .

'okay now Lia its your turn and Jon to be in one scene' the director says and both of us nod .

'and action!'

i am standing in front of the dolphin. wow , its so beautiful .

'hey, do i know you?' he ask and i look at him

THIS IS GETTING IN MY NERVES I CAN DO THIS I DO TRUST MYSELF.

'i have the same question too, do i know you?' i ask him back

'well,im lucas,lucas wolenczak . and what makes you come here?' he ask .

'actually why you need to be so annoying by asking a lot of questions?' i reply and he chuckled

'well i need to know who u are' he replies .

'hey Camila have you met darwin-' my onscreen mom stops when he look at the both of us

'yeah i meet the fish ' i says and she smiles

'so this is my daughter, Camila' she says to Jon and Jon smiles

'oh, nice to meet you Camila im Lucas' he smiles and i smile back

'nice to meet you too wolenczak' i smile

'AND CUT!'

the first shooting session is done . i really want to tell you but yeah i need to drive back home and get myself a cup of coffee to study episode two tomorrow.