seventeen ;

*songs recommendation while reading this : one last time by ari *at the part where lucas confessed to camila*

i wake up a bit early today because i want to do the morning run , but before that i need to call jonathan and tell him i'll be going to the set by myself today . im still not ready about what is going to happen . like i just want my stunt double to do it then they can edit my face there with green screens . but i remember Jon wants the real me not the stunt double . GREAT! i take my sports attire and wear it . i do two laps of morning run on my neighbourhood today . what an achievement . i tried to reach out for jonathan but he didn't answer any of my calls . ughhh he's such a sleepy head and should answer my call! i get home after thirty minutes of the run . i try to reach him again and this time he answers .

'hello?' he answer and he sounds just like he's just got awake by me

'hey jon, i think i might going to work by myself today' i says

'wait what? why?' he ask and sounds freshen up . okay-

'i you know, i miss driving to work' i replies and he chukcles

'lia you can drive my car when i get to your house' jonathan tries so hard to make me go to work with him .

'but i have to go somewhere else after we filming' i lied again and he kinds of know im lying to him

'where are you going? i can take you there though' he says and i almost drop the phone because i can't believe he answers me like that UGHH

'im going out-for finding new make ups . girls stuffs' i lie

'i know you aren't a fan of make ups lia . just please don't tell me you're nervous for today' jonathan continues. then i accidentally push my mug on the table and now its on the floor .

FUCK! IT BREAKS

'hey whats that?' he ask and i try not to panic .

'oh its just my cup of coffee no worries . and im not nervous . why do you think like that?' i shot him with the question and i can hear that he's making a coffee for himself .

'well, you completely not wanting to practice on the script right after you saw the kiss part . i mean is it wrong for me to kiss you?' he ask me back and one of my finger got cut by the glass

'ouch' i says

'okay what happen now?' he ask worriedly and i look at the blood on my finger

'nothing i just cut my finger with the glass its okay im fine' i lied but actually im hurting .

'answer me lia, is it wrong for me to kiss you?' he ask once again and i seriously want to say NO but im just scared to kiss him okay. we are really close and related to each other as a family . im afraid that we're going to be so weird after the kiss .

'hello are you still thereee?' jonathan calls for me and i look at the script that is laying under the bed .

'hey i have to go,i-see you when you get here' i says and hungs the phone .

i try so hard not to cry or break his heart . i mean i always said i'll support him but it completely just feels different after we are actually have been setting up to do a kissing scene . i pick the glasses and threw it away . my mom is already gone when i got back from the morning run, she's busy arranging her tour dates . im not coming with her this time because i have this seaquest show going on . i eat some of the breakfast then read the script for the 10th time! lets cry together .

i never going to make this! having onscreen kiss isn't cool . i never had any experience! oh my god he's going to be here soon . what should i do? scream right now? LIA GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTT OF THE HOUSE AND GO WATCH YOUR DOG TALIA AND YOU'LL HAVE THE CHILL . okay ,im going to look for talia at the pool, she's always hanging out there in the morning . i look at her, she's sleeping . i put some of the food on her bowl and a water then sit back on the couch . watching the clock ticks by , im so nervous . i feel like i want to throw up . like this is the worst feeling in my life oh my god . i can hear the knock on my door and THAT'S JON . OKAY I NEED TO CALM DOWN AND DON'T THROW UP OR SOMETHING .