sixteen ;

oh great, i accidentally hit jonathan . oh im so dead . he looks at me and he's already changed . he's quick . boys are way faster than girls . damn how can i ever forget that? the girl comes out from the dressing room and waves to Jon . Jon waves back .

'so you're all done?' he ask and i nod .

'y yeah lets go home' i says and he walks first then me .

im scared that he might hear everything. the conversation between me and the girl . jesus christ im so dead . i mean i don't know how to act . like this whole car ride has been so quiet and i keep looking at the window . my heart just feel like i want to cry because the girl says that Jon is a good kisser meanwhile i don't even know HOW he kiss . i hate it!

'you've been quiet' jonathan says and i look at him

'im just tired and not in mood thats all' im being honest for the first time oh my god .

'how about we go somewhere else instead of going home? he says and i shook my head .

'for the last time jon, lets go home' i says and he go somewhere else

'well we should go to wendy's . we finished filming pretty early today and i know aunt miranda won't be home for two days' he continues and i look at him with a bit shock face

'im not hungry jonathan seriously' i disagree and he laughs .

'but you need to eat, stop lying to yourself lia' he says and i roll my eyes

'okay okay , but can we order takeouts instead of eating there? i want to eat at home' i reply and he nods .

he orders the food when we get to wendy's then drive to my house . jonathan wants to spend his time at my place because he says the next episode will be a lot of camila's and lucas's scenes and he wants to practice with me so i just agree with him. i still don't want to talk to him but i feel bad if i don't talk to him . he's the one who picks me up and send me home everyday, he's the one who makes stupid jokes on me when i feel sad , he's the one who pays for my food every time we go to dinner together . i owe him a lot . he's the one who helped me through the acting careers .

after thirty minutes, we arrived at my place . we brings the food up to my room because i hate eating on the dining table because yeah i don't want to clean it *im such a lazy ass* . he put the food on my study table and i excuse myself to change because i look like a person who is in a completely mess .

after i get change, we are eating the food now . Jon looks very hungry than me . i can only smile while looking at him . im afraid to eat a lot because of the calories but i need to eat it . jon is here and i dont want him to be sad because i dont want to eat .

'lia,are you okay now?' he ask and i nod

'yeah , a bit okay . dont worry about me jonathan im fine' i lied and he smiles

'i hear the conversations between you and the girl' he continues and i almost choke my food .

'w-wait,what?' i snapped

'yeah i hear everything but dont worry, im not blaming you for everything okay? we are related and we didn't kiss . i understand' he says and i look at my food .

'yeah i know' i smile .

we finish the food . and now we are going to studying the script . jon sits right next to me on the bed . i feel tired ,my head is on his shoulder right now and his head is on my head . his hair is soft,i love the hair so much .

'okay captain ! the report is almost done and i'll go back up there . but im going to get my coffee first' i starts and jonathan pretends to hand me the coffee .

i look at him and take it from his hand .

'hey, thanks lucas, didn't expect you to be here' i says and he smiles .

'well i just want to make sure you're doing the report really fine down here' he says and i smiles .

'i am' i reply and he pretends to sips his coffee .

'camila can i tell you something?' he ask and i look at him with confusion .

'oh, sure what is it about' i ask while flipping to another page .

jonathan also flips on the other page . ive been reading the line and all of the sudden there is the text saying *a kiss between lucas and camila* . i almost drop my script and quickly lift my head up from jon's shoulder . wait is this really happening? we are cousins and we cant do this shit . im afraid my mom will kill me and aunt Mary will kill Jon . both of us are so dead .

'i know this for months after i get the script' jonathan says and i still stares at the script .

'camila and lucas almost kissed on season 2 and in season 3 they are going to kiss for real?' i ask and jonathan nods .

'i never had my onscreen kiss' i admit and jon looks at me with a cute reaction on his face .

'wait ? are you dead serious?' he ask and i nod .

'yeah, every time when we have this kissing scene and stuff , i try so hard to escape those scene . i told my double stunt or something to do that for me . i was scared my ex boyfriend will get jealous of everything and yeah .' i explained and trying not to cry .

'lia, believe me you can do it, i don't want to kiss your double stunt, i just want to kiss you-' he stops and i look at him .

'well let's just not practice this script right now' i hugs him and he comforts me .

i am really scared that tomorrow is the day jon and i are going to have the onscreen kiss . i know its hard for me but what about him? what does he going to feel or think? oh my god im so scared . i know if camila and lucas will be a thing,there will be more kissing scene . oh lia what you're going to do with your life . it is almost 9 pm,i am flipping through the script and yes, the kissing scene between lucas and camila are a lot more to expect . i kind of put the script under my bed and trying to sleep . i hope tomorrow will be better .