➼𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

'that's all for today class . make sure you get your science project that i have given you done by Thursday' miss Alanah says and leave.

finally, it's time that I can finally go home . i walk to my locker and put some of the books in it , i can see Riley and her friends are walking towards me . I know she will ask something or do something . I can tell myself that she's a big fan of Jonathan to be honest but yeah Jon once told me that he never liked Riley because the hates that she have thrown at me.

'hey Lia! what you and jonathan are discussing about in english class just now?' she asks and i pretend to not hear her .

'hey im talking to you!' she continues and i just do my work by not answering her .

'oh seriously? i know you're famous, but i swear it doesn't mean that Jonathan Brandis like you!' she say and i slam my locker harshly .

'listen, first of all Jonathan Brandis is related to me, second, we are talking about the tv show that we are going to be in and third, i don't even care if he likes me or not . Oh by the way, i know that he likes me because we are related!' i says roll my eyes towards her

'oh , wow , look at you Thompson, you're being a bad bitch now? i can really tell Jon how you really are so he might going to stay away-'

'if you really a fan of mine, then you better shut up . i know her longer than you Riley' i can see Jonathan who is standing behind Riley's back . I swear i am about to kill myself due to this. HOW CAN HE BE HERE?

she shuts up and leave with her friends. i look at her and i believe she will cry but thank you Jon .

'are you okay? what did she said to you?' Jonathan ask and hugs me to calm me down

he's so concerned about me this is so heart warming.

i try so hard not to cry because every time someone comforts me , i'll cry so so hard .

'im okay, lets just go home' i say and he nods

he intertwines his hand into mine to make me feel safer when he's around . yeah he did that every time when im having a bad day or rough times . i still cant believe, some of my friends won't believe that this pretty blue ocean eyes boy is my cousin .

i stay in silent while in the car ride . i lost words due to what i have seen in school just now. Jonathan said that to Riley, his biggest fan. I can't imagine how is she feeling right now. 

'so mom called' jonathan starts .

'she said that i already get the script for season one . i bet you already get one too' he continues .

'oh yeah, maybe mom already take it from the director and bring it home just like aunt Mary did to you' i smiles and Jon chuckled

'so, we can try to practice together if you want to . i mean i just want to see you act in front of my eyes , im tired of seeing you in tv shows' he laughs and i laugh too .

'oh come on!!! that's not bad by seeing me on tv than seeing me reading scripts like an idiot' i says and he chuckled

'look , whatever you do, it's just perfect okay?' he says and i blushed. he's so good with compliments, help. 

after few minutes , we finally arrive at my house . i hugs him and he smiles .

'are you sure you want to be alone?' he ask for a confirmation

'yes im sure jonathan don't worry, i can also practice for my script' i says and he laugh

'i trust you Lia . i'll go now . take care okay' he hugs me for the last time and drive away when i enter the house .

i put my bag on the table and see my mom must be home to send my script. She put the seaquest's script on the table . i know, Jonathan will played Lucas Wolenczak and i'll be playing Camilla rowe in the tv show . i know it .

i sit on the sofa and flip through the script . its thick and im going to be so stressed out with this science fiction tv show . its okay lia you can do it . i unzip my bag and see a little paper on it . i open it and it was written 'well ,cousin, you better fight hard to get what you want in life . good job by defending yourself when you were with Riley and her friends .' - jonathan brandis .

i smile and chuckles . my cousin is a bit annoying but its okay , he's the best .