twenty ;

Jonathan brandis

i've been avoiding lia's question about why i kissed her . i mean i didn't mean to avoid it but it's not a great time yet to tell her the truth about how i feel about her . im afraid that she doesn't even feel the same like i do towards her, that's what i'm afraid of .i had fun really, its been so long i didn't went by the pool with her , she's also amazing to hang out with . i also got a call from the magazine that they're cancelling leo and wants me to have the photoshoot with lia, well this is interesting , im not telling her but im surprising her . later . okay i better go and pick her up before she drive to work by herself .

*

i am getting ready and go through the script once again, why does lucas and camila need to have a person that they have to train? i mean who's this lucky guy who get to play mike? thats weird but i couldn't wait to see him . i take my script and go downstairs for breakfast . mom left early, like always . i flip through the pages of my script and sees a picture of me and alex, my previous boyfriend date i've dated on and offscreen . he was the best to be honest, i've missed him . i must be messing up with my stuffs then accidentally put the polaroid in here . we broke up, right after i find out she's with the girl who replaced me in my previous tv show . i hated him for that but my feelings for him are still kind of here .

i should go jon is here . i put the picture on the table then leave . jonathan is talking about the guy who's going to play mike and i seems like i know who the person is , the way he describes him and stuffs .

'you okay?' he ask and i nod

'yeah.i mean i cant wait to see him' i smiles .

as soon as we get on set, people are talking to the guy and they are all be like looking at us who's just arrive . i can see alex and my heart stops . i hold jon's hand. i feel like im having a panic attack.

'hey hey hey,are you okay?' he ask,worriedly and i nod

'y yeah,im just um,feel like unstable and i need something to hold' i lied and he smiles

jonathan and alex are greeting eachother meanwhile i couldn't even say a word to him because i am so nervous and im not ready for saying hi or anything . he broke my heart, that's one of the reasons why . and now he's playing mike and I CANT EVEN CHILL .

'lia' he wants to hug but i push him a bit

'hey, no hugs' i says and he looks upset

'look i-' he says

'please just dont,i have to get dressed' i says an head to my dressing room .

i feel bad , i feel like i want to throw up i feel like i forget stuffs on my line . oh my god why everything must happen this way? i cant even describe how im feeling right now . i feel like i want to cry . there will be one part where mike is trying to kiss camila and thats what im scared of . i have to go now and film the scene with jon .

*

'good news for the both of you , you're going to train a person with you' captain says and i look at jon

'is this person is he or she?' he ask

'stop it lucas' i says and he laughs

'well lucky for camila,' captain says

'oh,its he' i says and he nod .

'mike,you're now going to be team up with mr wolenczak and miss rowe'

i know him < says camila

'hi im lucas wolenczak and this is'

' camila, yeah i know' he says and i smiles

*AND CUT*

we havent film that much because im feeling bad and keep forgetting lines , jon is worried about me but i dont even think about anything except having my ex as my co star .

'look lia can i just explain' he says and i shook my head

'no, what ever happens in the past isn't going to be fixed in this moment alex stop' i says and he holds my hand .

'look i can make things up better i already break up with her' he says and i look at him

'look whatever you said or do just please leave me alone' i says and let go of my hand from his

'come on i 'll send you home' he offers and i shook my head one more time

'im going home with my cousin,i dont need your help' i walk away

'SO ITS TRUE THEN' he says and i look at him

'you kissed jonathan?' he continues and i walk away .

i hold my tears and i get in the car . i look at my script and trying so hard not to cry . i ask jon for the keys because i cant even stand on set anymore its getting too much flashbacks and memories with alex .

''hey im sorry im late , hey are you okay?' he ask as he gets in the care

i hugs him and i starts to cry, harder than before .

'heyyy lia , what happen ? why are you crying' he comforts me and i cry even more .

'who did this? what's in your mind right now? is it about the outtakes?' he ask and im still crying

its about the kiss that matters , my ex is questioning, im scared and all i want to do now is run away .

'lia oh my god you're shaking , lia calm down okay? we're going to talk now. i promise you im here okay shh shh' he comforts me once again and i hug him so tight .