fourteen

jonathan brandis

so Lia just hugged me . i don't even expect that from her but , she did that . she looks embarrassed and feels bad after we hug . i don't even mind that to happen for real . i just you know, didn't expecting that . i am on my way home, i  feel like having her by my side every time we go to work is the best thing ever . we laugh, we shared stuffs and more . we even stop by for dinner and get coffee together . i love seeing her improvements in the acting career . she used to told me that she was afraid to went on her first audition for the tv show . i convinced her to do it and she did . look at her now, being a successful little girl *okay jon she's not little anymore* and the most beautiful girl i've seen . i mean she's my cousin and i'm lucky to have her with me as a family relative . she helps me with my scripts sometimes on set when i am confused and a bit stressed out with the lines . she always reminds me that she is going to support me no matter what and i told her the same . i flip my hair a bit because its kind of distracting me from driving . i look at the passengers seat and see lia's script laying on it . great . she left her script when she rushed out . i need to give it back to her .

*

okay, my mom is not home and GREAT LIA EVE THOMPSON ONCE AGAIN YOU LEFT YOUR SCRIPT! im so disappointed with myself . how can i forget about that! oh its your fault too Lia for hugging your cousin! UGHHHHH! AND YOU GOT NERVOUS AND EVERYTHING! i try not to freak out but i have to! i have so many lines to study tonight because tomorrow's shooting session is going to be hard . i have more lines to study and I LEFT MY SCRIPT .

i sit on the couch and think about the script . is Jon going to send it back to me? am i getting it back? or i'll just read it tomorrow when im on my way to the set . OH LIAAA YOU'RE STUPID!! i hear my phone is ringing and i pick it up .

'miss thompson, this is the publisher of tiger beat' i hear him and i quickly forget about the script and stuffs

'yeah, what can i help you?' i ask

'we are going to have you and leonardo dicaprio together on set for another photoshoot' he says and my eyes i swear i am collapsing, with Leo? AGAIN GOD WE'RE SO POWERFUL .

'oh okay,when is it going to be?' i ask and try to control my excitement

'you need to come by on saturday . is that okay?' they ask

'yeah, im free on saturday' i says and we made an agreement for the photoshoot .

as the publisher hung up , i hear a knock on my door . okay , im not expecting jonathan to come and just send me the script . hold up i should open the door if its really him . i walk to the door and opens it . it is Jon .

'hey, you forget your script' jonathan holds the script then hands it to me .

'yeah, im a little bit clumsy i know' i says and he laughs

'its okay,i can always send it back if you leave anything in my car Lia' he smiles and i smiles back at him .

'are you free? on Saturday? my friend is having this party and i guess i want to ask you to come with me' he ask and i look at him .

'oh. im not sure yet if i can go, with you to the party .' oh lia you just break his heart . noo im sorry jonathan .

'why?' he sounds disappointed and smile at me .

'i have a photoshoot with leo on saturday for the tiger beat magazine' i says and he smiles .

'oh,goodluck with that. see you tomorrow' he leaves and i feel like wanting to cry .

'jonathan-' i call out for him and he stops while looking at me .

i run to him and he looks at me . the blue eyes of us meet in the middle of the night under the blue skies and the stars are shining above us .

'the photoshoot might finish early , and,i'll go with you to the party' i smiles and he smiles back

'okay then,' he says and i nod

'okay' i say and walk away .

'wait, lia' he continues meanwhile i stop to look at him

he hugs me and i kind of feel attacked - i mean shocked . like okay- .

'im sorry i didn't mean to get mad at you,im just tired' jonathan says as we let go of the hug

'we both are tired Jon,i understand. you better get home before aunt Mary calls me' i joke and he laughs

'okay, see you in the morning lia' he walks away and i get in the house .

why does he acted that way? i never get mad at him when i saw him kissing the other girls on seaquest or tv shows but why he kind of disappointed when i said that . did i do anything wrong? i take the script and get into my room .i lay down and think about jonathan. no he cant be jealous . he cant be . oh lia stop, you're stressing yourself out, like he said he's tired . i better be studying the script .