eleven ;

got home almost at eight . mom isn't home yet . she might be getting the idea to record my first single but i am never ready for it though . i sit on the couch in front of the tv and turn it on . i see that the tv show i used to be in becomes more interesting than before . i mean i miss them though, the casts especially the ones that im closed to. we are just like family . i don't know that my character is coming back until now . they replaced me with someone else who's better . the person look alike like me just the hair is blonde like originally blonde . okay thats enough for tv watching . i turn it off and go to the piano which my mom bought for my 17th birthday but i never play it though .

i sit there and go through the notes i wrote . i have it one spare for me hehe incase i am bored and alone so why not i just entertain myself. i play it by following the notes . im trying not to mess it up because yeah im a bit clumsy sometimes . i sing the first line from the song that i've written in the first sheet and smile . i've been writing for like months and finally showed my mom what i've been doing ugh . i hear the door opens and quickly stop playing the piano . i see mom walks in with a really really happy face .

'what's with the happy face ma?' i ask and she smiles even more

'you're going to start your music career by next month! they love your lyrics and cant wait for you to sing it!' mom says and i chuckles

'really? oh my god mom' i hugs her and she hugs me back

'yeah lia! im so so proud of you' she says and i smiles right after she let go of my hug

'its because of you who inspire me to sing and write everyday . you're also the one who wanted me to be in the acting career and i could've even be more proud of this if you aren't here for me mama' i try not to cry and she wipes her tears .

'i never thought my daughter are going to be in the acting career and soon in the singing career . you've achieved so much Lia . im so happy that you're happy with your life' she smiles and my face reaction just changed

'hehe yeah' i lied and fake a smile . my life never been better since i graduated . even though i finished high school, but still Riley is hating on me and calling me fat . that's the reasons why i do the morning run almost everyday . i don't want to starve myself for some reasons .

'your expressions just changed . are you alright hun?' mom ask and i nod

'yeah yeah im okay,i need to go. i need to do the script studying . love you' i quickly get into my room and trying not to cry .

i thought being an actress is easy but actually it isn't . i need to deal with hates and critics that i get from people . Riley gave me the last goodbye note before school ended and said she never likes me . she's just pretending in front of Jon to make Jon likes her . i didn't even know what is wrong with her . i look at the scars on my belly . i've been struggling with this for months and yeah i try my best to stop it . i just hope no one finds out or call me for modelling on clothes brand at the moment .

i flip the script and study some lines because im also apart of this leading roles following by Jon and the others . this time, i have more than three lines in an episode . im going to ended up stressed out but it will be fine i guess at this point . my phone rings . i just stare at it because it's on my study table . who's calling me at this time ? this person should go to bed though . i get down from my bed and answer the call .

'i just want to say, goodnight' i hear jonathan's voice and laugh

'seriously? are you kidding?' i says and he laughs too . ^cute^

'i mean yeah, i didn't had a chance to say goodbye just now because you left earlier than me' he says and i roll my eyes while smiling .

'first of all, you're the best cousin i have and SECOND ITS ALMOST TWELVE AM GO TO BED JONATHAN!' i say and he laughs even more . oh god please protect my cousin .

'i guess im not tired yet . and im so excited to start this season three shooting i mean THE FEELINGS of shooting this season three gets me feel like i want to go to the set tonight' he says

'okay you go , im going to bed' i says and he chuckled

'you're coming with me!' he joked and i laugh .

'nooopeee goodnight brandis see you tomorrow' i says and

'WAIT LIA' he stops me and i look at the script when i see the conversations between Lucas and Camila when they see each other again .

'seriously? i cant believe that you forget about me' i says and he sounds confused i can tell .

'oh!' he finally gets it and it makes me laugh a little .

'Camila? oh my god what happen to you? i mean your hair changed' he continues as Lucas .

'well this is the story Wolenczak,i might be hanging out a lot with my friends during the break and i thought im not going to comeback to seaquest but my mom wants me to be like her so yeah i come here with this-hair colour' i says and he laughs .

'ITS NOT FUNNY!!!' i says and he slowly trying to stop laughing

'okay okay! sorry' he apologise .

'hey, are you still doing the morning run tomorrow?' he ask

'yeah, i  am' i reply

'i can pick you up after the morning run i mean i don't mind going to work late . i just um, want us to go together like we used to . you know' he says and i blush .

JONATHAN YOU'RE SWEET PLEASE IM SCREAMING INSIDE!!

'okay,' i agree and i cant believe i say that

'see you in the morning . goodnight lia .' he says .

'goodnight too jon' i say as he hung up

i lay on my bed smiling like an idiot because of my cousin is being a sweet gentleman to me . like IM LUCKY to have him as my cousin . and i am wondering what he's so excited about doing the season three . i bet he'd going to kiss more girls like he used to in season one and two . but nahhh im not jealous . *lie you lied to yourself lia* . i study the last line for the first episode that we're going to start shooting tomorrow and slowly fall asleep .