thirteen ;

jonathan brandis

i cant believe she's sleeping while we are having some conversations about the tv show . she must be tired . i mean Lia is the one who is really close to me between all of the other cousins . she's the most talented person that i've met in my entire life , to be honest i've watched some of the tv shows of hers too . she looks good onscreen even off screen . i mean, i couldn't tell how much i adore my cousin . we've been through everything together sometimes and share some of our heart feelings too . the unexpected thing was Lia and i are going to be cast together in seaquest . i know its hard to have the one that you're really closed to to be in the same tv show as you . i'm just afraid that she might get jealous of something especially when i kissed the girls or something . okay i guess she's not . why im so overthinking about her . she's doing good and amazing . okay jon lets wake her up because she needs to get her coffee .

*

'hey lia, wake up we are here' i can feel jonathan slowly waking me up from my sleep

'really? im sorry i was so tired and -'

'its okay lia,i understand, now let's go' he says and i nod .

we get in the coffee shop and order our coffee . we decided to drink in the cafe instead of bring it home . jonathan talks about a movie that he wants to auditioned and i say some supportive stuffs to make him feel better .

'so what do you want to do after seaquest?' he ask and sips his coffee

'well,i guess i might be going to some movie's auditions too . i dont want to stay home like doing nothing' i says and he chuckles

'well , we have more better things to come in the future' he smiles and i nod

'yeah, and i don't know what will happen to my career in the future . i mean look at aunt miranda, she's such a successful person even though the years goes by . im afraid im not going to be like her' i exclaims and jon put his mug down from his grip

'hey, don't say that lia, it's 1995 and people are loving the new girls's actresses and singers . i mean yeah aunt miranda is successful and you're going to be like her lia, i promise you that . always, i'll support you . through everything you're doing . i promise'  he says as he holds my hand and i look at him .

why do i feel like so comfortable holding his hand ? i mean i remember i was doing photoshoot with river phoenix and they wanted us to hold hands and stuffs . i didn't even feel good uhm but river is sweet nooo lie .

we finish our coffee and he send me back home . i never even feel sleepy after i took a few minutes nap while jon was driving to starbucks so .

'i guess i'll see you tomorrow then lia' he smiles and his hand is on the steering wheel . he looks good . oh lia uhm .

'yeah i'll see you tomorrow too' i opens the door and about to step out

'lia' he stops me and i look at him

'good night' he smiles and i hugs him

WHAT IN EARTH YOU'RE DOING LIA STOP

'oh im sorry jon- and goodnight!!' i quickly let go of the hugs and get out .

oh god im so shy what have i done

*a bit short but cute! 14 will be longer*