twenty seven ;

he kissed me and i kiss him back , then i let go . like real  quick, because we are in public and im afraid some people will create some rumours about us having a relationship instead og having a family relationship between each other . 

'please,forgive me? i'm going to make it up to you so, let's go for dinner. where do you want to eat? tell me?' he ask and i look at him

'i just want to go home' i says and he hugs me once again .

jonathan brandis 

i cant believe that she's crying, i didn't even mean to do that like seriously , i like her not melissa, she's just a friend of mine . oh lia , im so sorry for real . she quickly let go of my kiss and it hurts a bit. all  i want is to make her feel better but i am only making it worst i guess . what have i done? i've read her diary, that's one and right now i've broke her heart . stop being so stupid jonathan you shouldn't be doing this to your cousin!

'come on lets go for a dinner okay? i'll sent you home right after dinner i promise' i hold her hand and she nod .

silence . i cant believe she don't even say a single word to me after i said i like melissa . i have ruined my own relationship with my cousin , i swear i cant even forgive myself but does she really likes leo? i can see in her writing it's about me and not leo . maybe she's just lying to me or herself? why are you need to be stressed out about this jonathan? okay let's just not think about this . it'll be more worst ugh .i stop the car because we arrive at taco bell, i know how much she wants to have the food so yeah, i bring her here . 

i just cant believe that i make her cry , eventhough i've said it for 37272727 times but believe me i still feel upset with myself .

'hey,we are here' i says and she nods .

the both of us get out from the car and walk in . i stand by the counter to get the order meanwhile she's sitting at one of those tables waiting for the food . why im being so jealousy towards her friendship or relationship and leo ? she's my cousin, we might share the same dna because we are related ,i should just let her be with whoever she wants to . i cant stop her . 

*

well i finally did the fake tears and stuffs . HAAHAHHA . he's so precious, i cant even like control the laugh but yeah im a bit heartbroken after he told me that . he's mine like no one can even have him. but i cant ask for him to stay single forever, he deserves someone to love him , someone that can take care of him . i don't know but he deserves so much better . he's just too precious for someone . i cant let him go if he have someone that he really loves .

 jonathan is here,  he already brings the food to our table. he sits in front of me and i just stay silent . i dont want him to think im okay . i just want him to still like feel bad because he's cute . i cant handle him aaaa. 

'here,i bought your favourite lia' he says and put it in front of me . 

such a gentleman . LIA WAAAAIT STOP SAYING THAT .i take it and smiles . i dont even like say thanks i love it or anything because i want to sulk more than i used to when i was 15 and he was 16 . ahahahha good memories .

'please don't shut me out,i mean, im sorry . it is all a joke lia i swear to god, im not even lying to you right now . please talk to me lia' jonathan begs .

'i just want to go home jonathan' i says and take a bite of my food . he does too .

'i promise you'll go home after this okay?' he says and i shook my head

'i want to call my mom,' i says and he shook his head'no please dont do that,i promise i'll send you back lia please' he begs .

 'thank you jonathan for the food, i appreciate it and later you can take melissa on a date .' it hurts me too when i says this oh my god .

'what? what are you talking about? of course not! lia ive told you we are good friends . i dont even like her okay?' jonathan says and i look away .

'lie, you said that because you want to make me feel better' i added and he shook his head

'never! i never lie towards you about my feelings lia, i swear, i dont even say this to make you feel better but its the fact' he says and hold my hand but i pull it away . 

OH GOSH HE'S GONNA BE HEARTBROKEN . he looks upset OMGGGGG WHAT HAVE I DONE 

.'i need to go-' i says and walk away but actually i am heading to the toilet to laugh out loud . he just sits there .

 i thought he's gonna follow me but he doesnt .

jonathan brandis

she's just left . wait! the exit is over there but why does she's heading to the restroom . WAIT I CAN FEEL SHE'S JUST LYING TO ME. OKAY i need to check on her if she's crying or not . i left the table and then go to the restroom . i can hear her,laughing . 

'LIA EVE! HOW DARE YOU'RE LYING TO ME! GET OUT NOW!' i says and she laughs .

 i laughs too .

'JON WE ARE IN A RESTAURANT YOU CREEP' she continues while laughing .

'I DONT CARE! YOU BETTER GET OUT BEFORE I KICK THIS DOOR!' i says and she laughs even more

'YOU BETTER NOT KICK THE DOOR!' lia continues .

'I DONT CARE!' i says and she laughs .

'YOU SHOULDNT LIE TO ME ABOUT MELISSA!' She says and i laughs

'YOU SHOULDNT TELL ME ABOUT LEO!' i adds and she laughs

*

i brave myself to go out and i run away . he laughs and follow me . everyone in the restaurant are looking at us but we don't even care, we are kind of popular though . they are enjoying watching us . its raining outside but nevermind, i'm still running away from him . wait where is he?

'GOTCHA!' he hugs me from the back and the both of us are soaking wet because of the rain.

'NOO LET ME GO' i says and he laughs .

'dont do that to me ever again' he says and i look at him

'i wont' i says and he kisses me .wow,its raining and we are having this moment . i cant believe jonathan is so sweet like seriously , 

i love him . i love you jonathan, i do love you .