eight ;

it's a bit satisfying when few episodes are aired . i have a break for two days finally! i'm so tired of reading scripts which is almost everyday but it's sad because i need to get back on set tomorrow ughh . i promise Caleb, that im going to help him with the math equations because he wants me to help him . i'm not sure that he's coming to my place or not because he said he will but who knows if he don't .

i'm working on the leftover home works that i have missed for days now . i bet Jon might be doing his home works too . wait why i'm thinking of him ? stop it Lia . i am also writing some lyrics but yeah my mom doesn't even know . if she finds out . she'll be like 'OH MY GOD LIA REALLYY?' and she'll turn out so excited . i'll show her later but not this time .

it's almost five but where is Caleb?  is he coming or not? he better be if he wants me to teach him the equations but if he doesn't want to then its fine, i can do other works as well . hm, i guess he's not going to come . ahaha great, i'm also not in mood on tutoring somebody right now .

i get off my bed and put the books on my study table , my eyes are on the thick script of seaquest that i need to study . oh Lia, why you're so stupid for auditioning for it , you know you want to achieve your studies but you did auditioned for a tv show . i don't even understand myself like to be honest , my life is like roller coaster . sometimes it's cool and sometimes it isn't .

'Lia!' i hear mom calls me from the downstairs  , she's been in the kitchen preparing food since 3 in the afternoon . i don't have any idea on why she did that . is someone coming over?  i guess . i hope it's not her friends . not going to spread hate towards her famous friends but their kids do not really fits me . they're into fashion and i'm not that fashionable girl even though i've done some covers for magazines .

i snatch the script with me and head downstairs to see her and ask her why is she calling me around this time . i can see she is setting up the dining table . wait,  why there are so many plates ? okay i get it her friends are going to come , i'll just be in my room and practice my line for tomorrow's episode .

'there you are, you better be ready . the brandis's is going to have a dinner with us tonight' she says and my script accidentally fall from my grip .

DINNER? WITH MY AUNT AND UNCLE AND JON- OH GREAT GREAT MOM GREAT . I quickly pick up the script and mom is looking at me full with questions in her head . I CAN FEEL IT

'why Lia? are you okay?' she ask and i shrugs .

'of course i mean yeah this script is too thick for me to hold that's why it slipped' i lie and she chuckles

'okay Lia you better be ready now, they might going to be here soon' she demands me and i nod.

i get into my bedroom and try not to freak out . okay dinner? with my aunt and uncle and JONATHAN? okay Lia chill , settle down . you'll be fine he's your cousin in fact nothing happen on set . why you need to be so nervous ? he's not even Leonardo Dicaprio that  you're crushing on . he's just your cousin who has a good hair , good blue eyes and smile . that's all . okay Lia lets go! you better go for a shower before your mother kills you . *she's not gonna do that because she loves me so*

FINALLY! i sing some of the cranberries's songs and i hope my mom don't listen to me because i know she's busy getting ready as well . i am finally done showering! phew . i smells really good and look a little freshen up than before . i pick a really good shirt and just a normal pants . i never like wearing super fancy at home like my famous's friends do  .  i look at my study table and see my phone is ringing . i hate using this one because i need to like repeat the turns for numbers but yeah the person calls me so i no need to do that .

'hello?' i answers and i hear Caleb laughs.

'hey Lia ! im so sorry i couldn't make it to your house this evening because i was playing football and i didn't realise what time it was' he explains and i smiles a bit .