Isa pa, Isa pang Chickenjoy

Continuation...

"One hot cappuccino and hot latte for Rikki?"

Tawag ng barista mula sa pinto ng cafe.

We're here in a famous coffee shope in Tagaytay. We're outside so we could enjoy the view of the Taal.

Lumapit ako sa barista to get our drinks and came back to our table.

As soon as I sat down. A very attractive woman walked past me and of course, I can't help but to look.

Then, may tumamang tissue sa mukha ko.

"Mata mo hoy."

I turn around and saw Dor glaring at me.

"What?? Masama na bang iappreciate ang magagandang biyaya ni Lord?" I reasoned out.

"Sus, hanggang tingin ka lang naman dyan." she said and goes back to her phone.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't talk to strangers."

"Torpe kamo." she whispered but I heard it.

"You've been on that phone for almost an hour. San na ba sila?" I asked and felt like I was talking to a wall.

Kinuha ko ang tissue at binato pabalik sa kanya, "Hoy, answer me." tapos pangiti ngiti pa siya habang nakatingin sa phone tsk.

"Ha? What did you ask?" she just throw glance at me and then back to that thing again.

Sometimes people are really testing you and your patience.

She gasped as I grabbed her phone. I rolled my eyes as I saw who she's talking to. I exited the chat box and called our friends.

"Ano? Buhay pa ba kayo?" I said as soon as they picked it up.

"Malapit na kami. Kayo?"

"Andito lang kami sa coffee shop."

"Sige. Buy the ingredients you need on your way back okay?"

"Sure, we'll be on our way. Bye." I ended the call and gave it back to the owner who's now frowning.

"Wag ka na sumimangot dyan, hindi bagay. We'll go now. There's still a lot to do for Kami's party later."

No response.

I sighed, "Free coffee for a week?" and I swear, I could literally saw how her eyes sparkled.

Then, she squinted her eyes, "Fine, I hate you!" she stood up and walked away.

I chuckled, "Yeah, yeah. Hate all you want." I muttered and followed her.

Third person's

One satisfied smile came out from Rikki's. Just looking at the 3 dishes she cooked for Kami, her tiredness disappear.

"If I didn't lose to a bet I wouldn't be here though." she said to herself.

"Smells good in here." and the devil decided to show herself, "Great job, Rikki! I knew I could count on you." she patted her friend's shoulder.

"Wag ako. Since I'm done, Imma take a rest. Bahala na kayo dyan." Rikki went to the sink to wash her hands and took off her apron.

"No problemo, Chef!" she started getting the plates, "Oh Rikki, can you get Doreen for me? Haven't seen her since you started cooking."