What if I told you that I've fallen?

"Kieraaaaaa!" I was reading manga on my phone when I heard someone call me and I didn't even need to turn my head because I knew who exactly she is.

I love the way you say my name

My heart skips a beat when I hear you calling

And I like that it won't go away

"Heather." I called her without looking up. "Ang aga aga, ang taas ng energy mo." I commented as I felt her presence next to me.

"At ikaw naman, aga gaga ang sungit mo." she countered.

I groaned and finally laid my eyes on her, "Whatever. Anyway, why'd you call me?" 

"Are you free tomorrow? May nakita akong bagong bukas na café malapit lang dito sa school." she answered.

"Let me check my schedule for tomorrow." I plainly told her, "Ouch! Hey!" I shrieked as she pinched my side.

"Sched ka dyan, magbabasa ka lang ng manga eh!" she said with conviction which is true by the way.

"Tsk fine, treat me and I'll go with you." I said.

She squinted her eyes and took a few seconds to answer, "Deal, but next time it's on you hmp!" she stomped her feet as she started walking.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I responded and got back on my manga.

A few minutes passed and I heard her laugh. I immediately raised my head to look.

And there I saw her just a few steps away from me, she's with Ricky. They've been hanging out with each other a lot lately. 

Are they together? I don't know and to be honest, I don't want to know.

But it's good that she's happy, that's the important part.

But never mind, don't wanna give you any trouble

Never mind, never mind

I'm okay with being by your side for as long as I can hide

What if I told you that I've fallen?

"Para po!" I said as the jeepney pulled over by the side road.

I went down the jeep and saw the café Heather was talking about. I walked towards it. 

As I was walking down the street, I immediately saw her sitting outside of the café. There's already drinks on the table which I'm guessing are ours.

"Hey, you're here! Ang bilis ah." she commented as I came up to her.