Photobooth

Callie and Jill just finished eating and decided to stroll around the mall.

"Do you want to do anything?" Callie asked.

Jill, her friend looked around, "Hmm, I can't think of anything to do."

Callie did the same but something caught her attention, "Wait, let's head that way." she pointed towards the arcade.

They went inside and stopped in front of photobooth machine. It's coin operated.

"Do you want to try?" asked Callie.

"Sure!" Jill exclaimed and dragged Callie inside the booth.

They roamed their eyes around. There were props like hats, wigs etc. that people can use for their photos.

They sat on the designated seat inside the booth. Inserted the some coins and started the machine.

5

4

3

They straighten up their body, looked at the camera and flashed their best smiles.

2

1

Click

Jill suddenly put her hands on Callie's eyes to cover them which startled the latter.

Click

Callie pinched Jill's chubby cheeks then tilted the latter's head to the left. Callie turned her head smiling to the right hence both of them are facing the camera with a cute frown from Jill.

Click

Jill grabbed Callie's neck and jokingly choked her. The latter acted exaggerately with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

Click

Callie then put her hand on Jill's face covering it with a grin painted on her face.

Click

To get back, Jill swiftly pushed Callie off the chair and raised both of her hands on the air while laughing

Click

Callie quickly got up and sat again on the chair with a plan on mind. She turned her head to the right facing Jill. The latter slightly tilted her head facing Callie, waiting for what's about to happen.

Then, Callie slowly leaned towards her and Jill slowly backed up, getting confused because of the intensity of Callie's stares.

Looking at Jill's eyes, Callie felt something. It felt like her breath was taken away. And before her mind could process anything, "Ang ganda mo." those words came out of her mouth.

A tinge of red can be seen on Jill's cheeks.

Click

Both straighten their bodies. Both looking down.

Click

Out of nowhere, Jill planted a kiss on Callie's cheeks. The latter had a shocked face and a slightly opened mouth. Versus Jill's victorius face with a smirk.

Click

Callie was shocked for a few seconds. And as if her hand had a mind of its own, it unknowingly touched her right cheek where Jill kissed her. Then, her hand moved to her mouth, to hide a growing smile.

Click

They gathered themselves first before going out of the both. They picked up their printed photos. They looked through each of them and laughed.

They took each copy and kept them. Jill wrapped her arm around Callie's as they walked towards the exit of the arcade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I don't know how photobooth machines operate so what you have read was purely a product of my imagination.

Anyway, I hope this will put a little smile on your face.

Thank you for reading!