The Morning After

I found myself walking back to the agency with flushed cheeks. My feet shuffled and fought with the other to get ahead, but my brain was on autopilot. I walked in and went up the elevator to the top floor. Once there, my hands stretched forward reaching for the large double doors before me. 

The doors flung open to reveal a hard-at-work Justice clicking away at his computer. He noticed me walking toward him and stood up with a wicked smile, lust dancing in his eyes. He licked his lips slowly and grabbed my arm, pulling me into a tight hug followed by a wet, passionate kiss. I sank into his arms like butter and kissed back. 

This is our moment; our time before I leave forever. 

He took his other arm and swiped the papers away from the desk. Instinctively, I wrapped my leg around him, and he lifted me up while firmly cupping my ass as we continued tasting each other. I tilted my head back in pleasure, moaning deeply. 

Justice sat me down and desperately pulled my hero outfit off, stripping me naked. The cold air teased my nipples and made them firm beyond belief. He noticed this and smiled while leaving my tongue alone to tickle my neck with a trail of kisses. 

He made his way down to my nipple and proceeded to suck hard as he licked them hungrily. I yelped in surprise, and my body started shaking with anticipation.

“Fuck yes. Fuck yes!” I screamed between the stifled moans as he pushed his bulge against my sensitive clit. 

“You want me inside?” Justice asked breathlessly. 

I reached toward his pants and unzipped them, revealing a surprisingly long, rock-hard cock ready to be inside me. I bit my lip and rubbed him as I imagined becoming one with my favorite person.

He leaned me back and lined himself up to my entrance as I smiled seductively, ready to be taken like a whore in church. He slammed inside me, letting out a sigh and breathing heavily. 

“You are... so... damn tight,” Justice kept pushing himself deeper as I desperately gripped the edges of the desk. 

“Ohh Justice! So big,” I could barely get the words out as I felt him hitting my cervix harder and harder with each stroke.

This was better than anything I could imagine. I felt so wet that I began dripping on the desk as he continued his deep, circular strokes. I felt the pressure building in the pit of my belly as Justice’s kisses riddled my body and his cock continued to widen me. 

“So tight… my favorite girl,” he breathed.

I smirked at this as I motioned for him to lie down so I could ride him. I slowly sat on him and let out a hitched moan. Ride him up and down; the pressure's building. 

“I’m gonna c-,” I couldn’t even finish my words as I felt myself explode in pleasure while screaming his name. 

“Raezor?”

I looked sleepily toward the voice and immediately jumped off of Justice to cover myself. 

“A-Aizawa?! What are you doing here?”

Aizawa looked toward a smirking Justice who spoke as he zipped up his pants, “You want a turn too? I’m sure she won’t say no since she loves you most.”