Brand New Chapters Coming!

Hey everyone!

As many of you know, I've been updating each chapter weekly on Wattpad (and posting to AO3), and I recently updated "Dinner and a Show"! That means there is only one more week between us and BRAND NEW chapters!!! I will be consistently uploading new chapters weekly on Sundays so stay tuned!!

Additionally, if you are a veteran reader, thank you for being here and sticking around while I got my health back together. It's been insane, but I'm still regaining my eyesight and healing slowly.

IMPORTANT: If you've already read this book and are just waiting on new chapters, I'd recommend maybe giving it a reread. I made changes to grammar, phrases, etc (I will be doing one more sweep next week for formatting issues), but I also made changes to certain situations, key wording, and other aspects as well.

If you really don't want to (I get it!!) then I would recommend you at least read "The Prologue" before continuing! The prologue gives us a peek into Rae's childhood, what it was like growing up with a certain someone, and how that's affected her to this day.

I will be updating "Smooth Sailing Takes a Turn" next week and then we will get into the drama a bit more! I hope you're enjoying the process as much as I am; love you guys!!!