The Game of Cat and Mouse

It seemed as if I had slept for hours before I woke up. The bedroom was darkening as the sun continued setting, remnants of golden rays scattered throughout the room. I picked my head up but felt something weighing my body down.

As I began to fully wake up, I realized I wasn't alone. Aizawa's arm was slung over my body, and my ass rested perfectly on his crotch. I instinctively pushed back lightly and was surprised when he started lightly grinding on me. I blushed and began smiling uncontrollably.

He hummed on my ear and began to nibble the edges, causing me to stir. He tightened his grip on my body and pulled me even closer to him.

"I heard you calling for me so I came to help," he whispered.

I turned over to face him and was met with his soft lips crashing into mine. My eyes opened wide in shock but slowly closed as I began to live in the moment. Our kiss became more aggressive, and our tongues began to explore each other's mouths.

His moans were hypnotic, and I quickly fell under the spell of Shota Aizawa. He pulled away from my lips and moved on top of me. I rubbed my fingers on his toned stomach for a moment before he grabbed my wrists and put them above my head as he kissed my neck.

My moans began to creep out louder into his ear, and I began grinding my hips into his. His erection started poking into me harder until it slightly hurt with each thrust. He smirked and licked his lips seductively.

Pulling off my sweatpants and panties in almost one tug, he let his fingers trail to my sensitive clit. He swirled his thumb firmly then shoved two curved fingers deep inside, earning a loud moan from me.

"Shh, darling. Everyone will hear how much fun we're having," he said sensually.

I nodded quickly and tried to stifle my moans with very little success. His fingers seemed magical, and I felt like I was floating on clouds from the sensation. I never wanted this to end. He snickered as he pulled down his pants and released his long, thick cock.

My mouth watered at the sight of precum dripping at the tip, and I continued to grind upwards on him. He spread my legs wide and proceeded to slide inside me slowly. Fuck, he's huge and I'm trying so hard to adjust to his size. I'm going to die the happiest death known to man, and it will be absolutely worth it.

After stilling inside me for a few seconds, he began thrusting deeper and harder with each stroke.

My moans turned into screams of pleasure as I begged him to keep going, "A-Aizawa, please go faster."

He grunted and obliged, picking up the pace. I felt my climax approaching and reached for the bedsheets to hold on for support.

"You feel absolutely amazing. I'm getting so... close," Aizawa breathed out as his strokes became less quick.

As his slow, but powerful strokes became more sloppy, he grunted loudly and began to release inside me.

I clenched around him and screamed his name as I finished, followed by a fit of moans and heavy panting. Aizawa couldn't contain his hushed moans as he pulled out with a sticky line of our juices mixed trailing behind.

As he began to get off of me, I felt dizzy. I tried to reach for him but couldn't find him. I can't breathe. What the hell is happening?

I shot out of bed covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I looked at the clock on the nightstand: 7:27 PM.

I laid back in bed and tried to catch my breath. I looked around to see that I was still in Aizawa's room, but there was a savory smell coming from outside. As I began to get up, I froze and rubbed my legs together. Damnit. Another dream. I definitely needed to clean myself up before I went out there.