Smooth Sailing Takes a Turn

I woke up to the afternoon light hitting my face. My eyes fluttered open, and I groaned in agony as I tried to move. I looked over at my clock on the nightstand: 2:35 pm.

Shit! I was asleep for most of the day already, but I felt like I needed more rest. I slipped my hand down to my thigh and winced in pain.

Moving the covers back, I noticed my body was riddled with fingerprints and bruises. I hissed as I stood up and went to the bathroom. I was shocked to see that my neck and shoulders were decorated with hickeys and bite marks, and my hair was a mess.

I limped to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before moaning in pain and plopping down on the couch. I rested my head back as the heavy apple sat in my hand. My inner thighs were covered in light bruises where our skin connected with each stroke.

I couldn't sit and recuperate all day; I needed to grade papers and prepare for my one-on-one meeting with Nezu this week. I was about to attempt to take a bite of my apple when someone knocked on the door.

I glanced at the lock, saw it was still open, and managed a hoarse "come in" from my sore throat. The door creaked open, and Aizawa walked in quietly.

"Oh you're back," I started before giving up.

He looked at me with dark eyes and a smirk, "You look pretty beat up. Out fighting villains last night?"

I hissed at his bullshit comment and turned my head away.

"Hey, I'm sorry if things were a bit rough last night. I just really love that you can keep up with me," he apologized.

I shook my head, "No, don't. I loved it. You're incredible."

He looked around quietly and then back at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked him once I realized he was lost in thought.

"Oh yeah. I am. I was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me and Present Mic to get groceries, but I don't think you want to move anywhere right now."

I sighed and pushed myself to stand up. "I have to prepare for a meeting with Nezu so I'm a bit tied up," I said as I walked toward my desk.

"Oh, you definitely were last night," Aizawa hummed as he licked his lips hungrily.

I let out an annoyed "tch" and rolled my eyes. "You're addicted to me," I teased.

"Hardly," he said nonchalantly as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my neck.

My body stiffened up as I fought back a moan.

He pulled back and looked at me with a playful yet surprised look. "Ready for round 3 I take it?"

"Leave me be and get your shopping done. I'll be fine," I choked out, trying to resist his advances.

He looked at me and sighed as though I did something wrong, "You have no food here besides some snacks from the other day. Are you sure you don't need anything?"

I shook my head and pulled away from his embrace, my body still attentive to his touch. "Yup! I'll deal with it later."

He hummed and walked toward the door, waving at me as he closed it and went on his way.

I laughed as I heard Present Mic loudly asking if I would be tagging along, and Aizawa annoyingly shushing him. I could spend all day thinking about how divine that man is, but I need to get up and actually start my work.

I shuffled over to my desk and opened up a Word document. I activated my quirk and began strategizing, stopping periodically to take notes and create PowerPoints.