Fight Club Initiation? - Part 3

A/N: Enjoy this double upload!! :D

"This lesson is crucial to ensuring that you remain aware of a changing situation when on a mission or simply in the field," I began to lecture while the students stared at me intensely. "My quirk helps me to adjust my plans on the spot in less than seconds, but how would a hero with a different ability do that without getting hurt?"

I glanced behind me to see Aizawa standing to my right and Justice on my left.

"But Miss Raezor, wouldn't that be just training our intuition and rational thinking? How else can we think as quickly as you if we don't have your quirk?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, the goal isn't to think of just a quick plan. Quick plans with a bad framework will get you or the people around you hurt. The goal is to observe your situation constantly and always adjust for a change before it comes," I replied.

The students looked at me blankly, and I cleared my throat, "How about this? Let me show you by using Mr. Aizawa as an example."

I turned behind me to see Aizawa's hands in his pocket and him looking up at me with a familiar dangerous twinkle in his eye.

"I have an even better idea. You all know what it's like to fight me, and you have seen Raezor and I work through examples time and time again. But you have never seen our guest in action before."

I smiled as I remembered the genuine connection Justice and Uraraka shared over their quirks earlier and decided that maybe this was a good idea.

"You know what? That's a great idea, Mr. Aizawa. Justice and I haven't had a true spar in ages, so I hope he's ready," I teased lightly.

Justice turned to me and laughed, "Well, well! I love your confidence! I won't be taking it easy on you."

Aizawa rolled his eyes at our banter and stepped to the side with the students while Justice and I walked a few feet away from each other. I pulled out an extra set of cuffs and threw them at him.

"Fight me, show your quirk, and work to take me down and handcuff me. The first person to be restrained loses."

Justice looked at the cuffs and smirked, "Really now? This is interesting, but I get it. And no holding back?"

"No holding back but do not destroy the building or property, please. Our agency doesn't have the money to pay for it," I joked, causing him to laugh.

"I would never want to hurt the students or you. I know my own strength, and besides, I definitely have the money."

"Any time now," Aizawa said in a monotone voice, causing both of us to stop talking and get into our fighting stances.

Justice began counting down for us to begin and as he reached "one", I activated my quirk and began strategizing in femtoseconds.

There were several factors to consider while fighting Justice: First, his quirk can't work on my clothes since they are skin-tight and are considered to be a part of my body. Second, his disadvantage is that he thinks I'm not on his level fighting-wise, so he'll take it easy on me early on; a great time to gain the advantage. Finally, his stamina is off the charts thanks to the daily workouts and boxing regimen he's been on since high school, but if I'm able to actually pull my new move off, I could neutralize him in a few moves.

Justice ran up to me, throwing quick, heavy punches that I easily dodged. With my quirk activated, I could calculate exactly where each one would go before they even reached me. I jumped back as he kept stepping forward, his fists working to connect to any part of my body.