The Preparation Continues

Just a note that weekly updates will be on Sundays now! Things are busy since I'm finishing up my grad program and recovering from the health condition I mentioned some time back. Please forgive any delays!

I hope you all continue to enjoy and remember to let me know what parts are your fav so far!!

After the students left for lunch, I gathered my things and turned to begin my walk back to the teacher's lounge.

"You're reckless, Raezor. Trying to prove some stupid point is going to get these kids or yourself seriously hurt or killed."

I stopped at the door and turned around to face Aizawa, who was now standing by his desk, addressing me.

I sighed and maintained eye contact as I took a step forward, "Hurt? So now I'm incompetent at running a class? I think I know what I am doing."

He scoffed and walked toward the door, closing it, "Raezor, you need to understand that these are kids. You scared the shit out of them today."

I laughed, "They are kids! Kids who have already seen a lot of shit. Kids who saw you almost die at the USJ! Kids who fought demons and doubts beyond belief. Don't get soft on me now."

I reached for the doorknob and quickly hitched my breath as his hands gripped mine firmly on the handle. I stood still, wondering where this was going.

"Rae, please, stop this. You don't understand."

He stepped forward, lightly pressing his body into my back while his head almost rested on the back of mine. His other arm rested on the door above my reach as I realized he trapped me between him.

My face began to heat up as I realized the position we were in.

"Aizawa, what you said was wrong and absolutely uncalled for," I began before he pressed into me harder.

A small moan began to form as my lips parted. I pushed gently into him causing his breath to hitch ever so slightly.

He leaned almost into the crook of my neck and breathed a sigh, "But I am not wrong here. Your combat skills are not up to par and stand as an example for students to stay on top of their game."

At that, I pushed back aggressively, moving him away from me and swung the door open. I glared at him as I grabbed my things and breathed, "I will see you on Friday, Eraserhead. Don't keep me waiting."

How dare he think that I'm nothing, that I was weak and frivolous! I know exactly what I need to do, but I have to start now if I want to be prepared by tomorrow.

My icy fingers caressed my hot face as I remembered how close we were just now. He felt toned and strong, and despite my anger, I wanted every drop of him.

I stopped as I felt my core becoming warm at the thought of him doing nasty things to me in the classroom and let out a frustrated grunt. Not now; this is not the time!

I began looking for classroom 1-H to find the support course teacher.

I eventually found the door and knocked before entering. A plume of smoke seeped through the doors and coughing could be heard inside.

A cheeky girl with pink thick hair and yellowish eyes comforted a piece of equipment that had seemingly malfunctioned, "Don't worry my precious baby. I'll fix you right up, and you'll be even better than before!"

I raised my eyebrows at this and cleared my throat, "Hello, I'm Raezor. Is Power Loader here?"

The girl popped her head up and motioned to a thin man with metal-looking fingers and a piece of machinery on his head standing off to the side of the room.