Angry kitten wakes up

Mateo pov- by the time we made it to the penthouse Kayla was still soundly sleeping in my arms so I carried her in and the first thing I notice is the displeasing look on Emily's face although she tried to hide it I could see right through her but hey I could care less how she feels and then there is my pride and joy my son who see me carrying a sleeping Kayla in my arms and his face lights up upon seeing her, I signal him to be quiet while I take her to my room , I take her blazer and shoes off and tuck her into bed and walkout of my room Gabriel comes running to me.

Gabriel- papa what happen to Kayla is she okay and why did you put her in your room.

Mateo- she is fine just tried and she is here because she will be living here form now on...
( I have no idea whyI said that it just came out )

Gabriel - really....(cutoff)

Emily- What are you serious, sir are you sure about that, think about how it will impact your son( I pulled Gabriel close to me but he pulled out of my hold and run to his father)

Gabriel- but I like Kayla and I wouldn't mind

Mateo-you are Threading on thin ice as it is Emily it is not your choice nor your place to say anything especially to question my doings question me again and I promise it will be the last words you ever breathe, "do I make myself clear, now that I am home you may leave and I except you to have a hole new attitude come monday morning good night miss Thompson.

Emily pov- he just stared down at me so I just left I didn't want to make him even more mad at me.
He has something going on with Kayla I have to get rid of her one way or another but I have to do it carefully I can't ruin my chances with Mateo,mmm maybe I can make her out to be exactly like heavenly then he will get rid of her, yeah that is what I will need to do and there is only one person who can help me ( smirking)

Kayla pov- I slowly opened my eyes only to realise I'm not in my apartment, I am in Mateo's penthouse, that's when everything came back, Aggrrr that jerk, god I feel so stupid I literally melted and fell asleep in his arms , god I am so helpless, I looked at my watch it 5:30am ,well hopefully captain ass hat is still sleeping so I can run out of here , I have a party to get too. I quickly jump out of bed grab my bad and heels and slowly tip toe out press the elevator as soon as I am inside I sigh and relief that he didn't see me I swear he is so confusing I don't know what's going on with him lately, but he most certainly can't keep telling me what to do and controlling everything I do.
I may be crazy about the man but seriously he has to chill.
As soon as I am outside I slide my heels on and hail a cab to take me back to my apartment Tristan is so going to freak out, he thinks Mateo is in love with me, I highly doubt that I mean I have been working for the man for 2 in a half years and he has never acknowledged me in that way and believe me I have seen him with many women and I can say I am not his type. Far to short and I have curves I am not fat , I'm just not a stick, cause unlike them I love to eat.
........
As soon as I open then door to my apartment and bombarded by questions.....
Agrrr Tristan seriously not now I just want to have a nice hot bath and some coco pops and coffee, really need coffee,

Tristan- fine little miss , but you better answer all my questions although I have a feeling on where and who you were with( wink)haha

Kayla- god your annoying you're lucky I love you or else I would have to gut you.

Kayla pov- I went straight into the bathroom ignoring the laughter of Tristan, pain in the ass ....

After I finished bathing I got dressed and went into the kitchen and of course Tristan had my Coco pops and coffee ready, butt kiss he just wants to hear what happened but nothing did that I am sure of, I was in Mateo's bed but he wasn't.

Tristan- okay girly spill it and don't lie to me , you know I can tell when you lie , you where with Mateo weren't you.

Kayla- it wasn't a big deal, he barged in on my date with Dylan and threw me over his shoulders and put me in his car , I must of fallen asleep because I was still in the same clothes and he wasn't sleeping next to me and I may be virgin but I am not stupid I know your first time will always hurt and I know Mateo can be ass but he would never do anything like that.
Okay so there you go that's all went down.

Tristan- omg girl I told you he is crazy about you, not to mention the special treatment you get a work, you don't think I have heard the way you back talk him, he fires people for less but you he lets it go that and you are the only one in the company that gets to call him by his name.

Kayla- you are reading way much into this anyways enough about Mateo come help me pick out something to wear tonight.
Been working so hard I really need this and of course makes it even better that I get to party and celebrate my besties birthday.

Tristan- ohh I know the prefect dress.... Believe me if Mateo see you, he will go crazy it would be so good .

Kayla-yeah well it won't matter because he won't be there...

Tristan pov- awww my sweet Kayla she has no idea that Mateo owns that  club well he and his brothers do anyway, I don't think she realises just how much the Cruz family truly own... but she will find out I am doing this for her own good ...
I am sending in a little tip to Mateo I am sure he will be going crazy when he finds her gone....
Lets just hope she isn't to mad .