Tristins birthday bash

Kayla- I don't know about this, I think it is way to much

Tristan- no way girly you look smoking hot , if I wasn't gay I would so take you right now

Kayla- eeww Tristan did you really have to go there, I think I am gunna change

Tristan- The hell you are anyways we are late and it's my birthday and I have to get there so I can pick up the best catch of the night.

Kayla- okay first of , I did not need to know that
And okay whatever lets get out of hear before Mateo comes here his been blowing up my phone for few hours already.

Tristan- now why the hell have you been ignoring that hot but scary piece of ass.

Kayla- because I can and it's Saturday I do not work Saturday's so I don't need to ( sticked my tongue out at him yes I know it's childish but hey it's all I got and tonight I want to have fun cause I know that when I come face to face with Mateo , well let's just say I know it is not going to be pretty he doesn't have any patience not to mention he has got to have the worst temper like ever.

Back with Mateo

Mateo pov - To say I am angry would be an understatement Why you ask well I will tell you I decided because it was Saturday I would let Kayla sleep in but when I went to go get her up to my surprise she was gone so I checked the surveillance cameras and she left around at 5:30 in the morning sneaking out, I told her ass she was staying right here with us but like always she likes to Challenge me  and does the opposite that is until I remind her  a second time some times a third but I have always at the end got her to obey me.
I know I shouldn't get mad that she left or fly into a fit of rage because she talks to other males not to mention lives with one I mean after all I haven't told her how I feel about her it isn't easy for me after heavenly- Grace I have never been able to enter into serious relationship, but When it comes to Kayla she certainly are times makes me put my Guard down and I also have a need a possessive need to protect her to keep the whole male population away from her preserve her purity just for me.
Right now I am sitting in my office I sent Gabriel to Junior's I will be there later tonight I am waiting for Carlos to tell me where her little ass is right now she isn't at her apartment.

(Ring...Ring...)

Mateo- Carlos did you find her, where is she ?

Carlos- Relax Fratello I got you....
She at the club apparently the DJ gave her friend Tristan and the rest of her friends invites, she is at there now Arnold the head security guard sent me a phone and I know you don't like to admit how much you like this girl dare I say your crazy about her but I should warn you that you are not gunna like what she is wearing  and( pause) 'oh god umm ...wow...

Mateo- what is it you idiot just spit it out already is there something wrong is she okay did something happen to her?

Carlos - chilli I am sending you The surveillance footage from the club now

Mateo pov- The footage comes up and my blood is boiling, just you wait il mio Tesoro ( my treasure ) once I get there your ass is mine .

Mateo- Tell Arnold and Frankie to bring that stronzo to the warehouse I will be dealing with him personally.
(Hangup)

Mateo pov- I quickly leave the penthouse and head straight to my club..

I see her dancing with some guy she looks really drunk she can barely stand straight, " what the fuck is she wearing, what the hell would she wear a see-through top having all this men looking at her , that's it I had it she is gunna fucking learn today, "she is Mine and Iwill be giving her a lesson she will never forget.....

Kayla pov - man I am so wasted , I have never drank this much before, I was looking around the club looking for that guy I was dancing with he was cute , well not as hot and sexy and god worthy as Mateo, " what no , why the hell am
I thinking about him , he doesn't like me in that way I need to get over him and fast.
Suddenly I feel a pair of hands wrapped around my waist I can see this guy his kinda cute , he starts grinding on me and I am way to wasted to care maybe this is the guy I need to help me get over Mateo, I turn around smiling my best smile at him but my smile soon vanishes as my eyes lock with dark and dangerous eyes of none other then Mateo..... " oh shit what is doing here, crap I have been ignoring him I better make a run for it , I turn back around get ready to run but before I do I strong pair of  muscular arms wrapped around me stopping me from moving, wait a minute that guy I was dancing with doesn't have muscular arms or muscular anything actually I turn around and the guy I was dancing with is no where to been seen instead I am eye level to Mateo's chest, I slowly look up and he looks even madder if that is all possible, he then takes his jacket of and puts it of me it's so big on me you can even see my outfit it comes all the way to my knees he then proceeds to throw me over his shoulders and walks out the club.
Once we are in his car I opened my mouth to yell at him but one look from him had me shutting up.

Mateo- Don't you even think about it, I don't want to here a single word from your mouth right now.
I am gunna say this once and only once
"YOU ARE MINE!!!!