Mateo

( time skip)

Mateo pov- it's been four long months and each day is killing me more and more that she is not a wake yet ,I seat and talk with her for majority of the day and as the days past I watched her belly grow our baby is growing healthy and strong and is out of danger but Kayla she remains the same , I'm starting to loose hope that she will never wake up and I can't help but blame myself, I should have protected her better, I should have had guards with her all the time when she was not beside me and it is all because I failed to kill Heavenly the first time around but I won't make the same mistake twice, 'No I haven't killed her yet, I have torture her to the brink of death, then allowed her to heal so I can repeat it again, she tried talking to me asking for forgiveness saying she wants me back that we are Married well not for long, papa said I need to divorce her before I kill her if she is to die by my hands alone , even Mafias have laws they must up hold, I can't be the one two kill her, see I didn't know that the first time around.
I grab hold of Kayla's hand and place sweet gentle kisses on it.

Mateo- Tesoro ti amo , please wake up, We need you baby girl, I can't function right without you by my side or knowing you will be there to greet me when I get home or sleep cuddling up to me at night, I need to hear your  cute little snore.
Our baby is so strong just like you, a real fighter we just need you to open up those big beautiful eyes of yours, Jeremy said we can know the baby's sex , I know you don't what to miss that, when we found out you pregnant that was one moment in your pregnancy that you didn't want to miss along with our baby shower, we haven't had one yet because we want you be awake.

Mateo pov- I let out a sigh as I look at her and not one movement to let me know she still there, I know that the heart Monitor is beating steadily so I know she is alive and breathing on her own, but I just need to hear her voice hold her in my arms feel arms wrapped around me tightly.
I pull out a cigarette and light it up, I don't smoke all the time just when things get to stressful or I am worried.

I try and push all negative thoughts out of my head and concentrate on seeing our future and all the thing I want with her, we wound have been married by now if that crazy bitch didn't go all  psycho and if she really was dead now so I can get Mar...

I try and push all negative thoughts out of my head and concentrate on seeing our future and all the thing I want with her, we wound have been married by now if that crazy bitch didn't go all  psycho and if she really was dead now so I can get Married I need her to sign the divorce papers our family lawyer knows who we are and everything we do he told me he will come by later today, which means I have to be a little deceptive and trick her make her think I will let her go if she signs.
I blow smoke out Lost in my own thoughts completely oblivious to the fact Mama was by the door.

Angel- "MATEO ROMMEL CRUZ
( I knocked the cigarette right out of his mouth leaving me stunned and speechless )

Angel- "Now tell me why the hell you are smoking right next to your pregnant fiancé huh?
Answer me.

Mateo- Mama ( I looked down feeling ashamed, I was so caught up and lost in my own thoughts that I forgot where I was for moment)
I know, I... just zoned out for a moment....I...

Angel- Enough.... Don't ever let me catch you doing that close to her again or even in the house do I make my self clear, you maybe a grown man but I am still your mama and I will beat your ass, Now go Mr Prescott will be here in an hour or two and you need to get that puttana to sign.
( I raised my eyebrows at him daring him to say something other then si mama back to me )

Mateo- si mama

Mateo pov - yes big bad ruthless Mafia prince is scared of his mama, well anyone who knows her would too but mama also knows I will never defy her she is after all the woman who brought me into this world, I go to kiss Kayla but Mama stops me telling me I smell of smoke and it's not good for her or the baby then she kicked me out of the room, I couldn't help but groan in frustration.
I am on my way to the basement to see my soon to be ex-wife and soon to be DEAD EX-WIFE.....

I got the basement and opened up her cell she instantly started moving away like that will stop me from getting her ass.....

Mateo-  look Heavenly make it easier on your self and sign the divorce paper, you sign I let you get Jeremy to fix you up then you will walk away alive.

Heavenly- how.....do.....I know.....your.....telling the truth.........., I know....how....much..you want me.....dead.....
( crying) I'm.....sorry....okay....I'm so....so....sorry ....please.....give.....me....a....change to do better....be a better wife.....and ...mother..... Gabriel......needs......me.....you....need....me, I know.....deep....down......you....still love....me.....

Mateo-  ( mmm I think this would be the perfect opportunity to trick her )
You know what baby your right, ( sigh ) that's the only reason why  I want  a divorce so we can get married again and start over ( I caress her cheek and looked into her eyes, just like I use to when I was in love with her only now it makes me sick to do it ) so what do you say baby girl, you sign it then I take you upstairs get you cleaned up And get your wounds fixed up.

Heavenly pov -I looked into his eyes and he was looking at me the way he use to which tells me he really means it which means I will have another change to end them all I look at him and  smile, idiot I new I could get him back, I new he still loved me.  

Heavenly- Okay....I'll sign.

Heavenly pov - he brought the papers and set it in front of me , I can see he has already signed, I took the pen and signed it then I reach up so he can take me out of here and I can final be free.

Mateo- hahaha you always where so gullible It's the only thing I love about you because it got me what I wanted a divorce and also my lawyers had you signing your parental rights over.
Now I will be back to see you when the divorce finals goes through then we will both be free.

Mateo pov - that was so much easier then I thought why the hell didn't I think of that sooner.
As I got up to the main house Mr  Prescott was waiting there I handed him the paperwork and went back to see Kayla, I wanted to tell her the good news and that as soon as she wakes up and she is up for it  we will get Married.
Once I got into her room my Jaw dropped to the ground and I fell to my knees, she was awake...

Mateo- Tesoro...