Sneak peek

Hello my fellow readers I was thinking of a story idea to write of Emilio one of the younger brother's to Junior Alejandro and Mateo this will just be a sneak peek of what might be if you would like me to a head with it please like and leave me msg, If I get enough I will go a head and write it, it will show to summaries of Emilio and Serena from their perspectives.
Hope you all like it.
I didn't add any details to any juicy bits but I will if I write it just trying to make it a quick summary
But you will get the idea of what happened.

Serena - Hi my name is Serena Annabella Del Ria I am 18 or I will be in 2 weeks I live with my Zia Grace she raise me most of my life I was originally born in Italy but moved here after my parents died.
We live in one of the guest houses that our around the Cruz Mansion my Zia is one of the maids but she is treated more like family, they maybe Mafia but they have always treated us with respect.
I grew up around all the Cruz children but I was always closer to one, he always looked out for me and would get mad when anyone made me cry I use to think he just looked at me in a big brother type of way but that was until prom he told me he would be my date, maybe it's because no one ask me in fact non of the boys at school talk to me.
Anyways let me tell you about what happen.
I was getting ready for prom I was so excited because Emilio will be my date I told everyone at school all the girls except Taylor my best friend kept saying horrible things and glaring at me they see me but right now I don't care about any of that, I just want to share a dance and have a good night with Emilio he told me he is still a work he would just meet me there so I agreed and didn't think anything of it but that night would turn out to the worse night ever....

The hole school well the girls all laughed because I was alone, I new I shouldn't have told them, who Was I kidding he wouldn't be my date he see me as his little nothing more well hopefully I get into the college back it Italy and I will never see him again.
I ran out of the hall crying and started running down the street until a car pulled up my eyes where puffy and full of tears to even notice who was there until he pulled me up and hugged me tightly wiping my tears away..

Serena - what are you doing... you don't need to be here I am leaving already and I can get home on my own( I pulled out of his Grasp still to upset to really talk to him , I know I am not his girlfriend and he just felt sorry for me that's why he said he would take me)

Emilio- you really think I will let you drive home like this, just come in the car and I will take you back to my place, look I am sorry I got held up, you know I would never hurt you like that, come on come inside.

Serena-I just nodded my head and stepped in.

( at Emilio's penthouse )
Time skip

I woke up feeling extremely sore down there I can't believe I gave my v-card to Emilio, he was gentle and sweet and first it was amazing better then I could ever imagine.
I slowly walked out his room and heard voices so I followed it to the gaming room
I stood by the door not daring to enter after I heard my name, so I just listened.

- so you banged that Serena girl taking that v-card adding it to the pile or do you really like her and putting your playboy card away.

Emilio- what hell no, you now me I don't do relationships she is nothing but a hit and run an easy lay she means absolutely nothing to me.

Serena - after hearing that I held in my cries and slowly walked back to the room to get dressed, since I didn't want to wear that dress again I took a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt and grabbed the flat I had in my bag and slowly made my way out tear started to pour out, once I was already out of the building I let it all out I am so stupid why would I have ever thought I was different he is right I was easy.
Not looking where I was goingI bumped into someone which happened to be his brother Emmanuel when he saw the tears in my eyes he tried to stop me but I pushed him and ran toward the school to get my car.
When I finally got home into my room my laptop dinged which told me I had an email so I opened it up and there was the email I got in.
Deciding not wanting to stick around here after what happened I booked the first flight out....