Kayla

Kayla pov- My mind in running a mile a minute, I can't completely wrap my head around it, what am I hearing,  did he just say what I think he said or have I gone completely delusional, I mean I have feelings for him even if sometimes he drives me crazy and get be incredibly rude and mean.

Mateo- Kayla, I can see straight through you, you are not dreaming or are you delusional, I meant what I said, your mine all mine and you live here from now on, this is not up for discussion.
Now my sweet baby, I believe I said you will receive a punishment for leaving me this morning again.

Kayla- What punishment, I am not a child,w...what are you talking about( gulp )

Mateo- mmm baby girl, you soon will learn what happens when you disobey me. But I have a feeling my sweet that you will enjoy it( smirking evilly)
Now come back here over my lap, do not test my patients by taking your time cause you already now I don't have any.

Kayla pov- god what is wrong with me, I think my brain is switched off at least of it is anyways that half is purring with delight and is completely loving this and my body is obeying his every word as I now am over his lap, he lifts his shirt that I am wearing up and pulls my panties down and starts rubbing my ass.

Mateo- now tesoro you will get 10 smacks and after every one you will thank me and call me daddy is that understood

Kayla pov- daddy? , yep I have lost it thinking about calling him that and him spanking me has me completely wet for the first time, god I hope he doesn't feel it.
( smack ) ahhh!!! Oww...

Mateo- I said do you understand me, when I ask you something you know better then to ignore me princess.

Kayla-y..yes....

Mateo- yes what?

Kayla- yes d...da..daddy.. ( god I swear I am completely drenched now and want nothing more them for him to touch me. )

Mateo - that's better...
( I rub her perfect ass which as my soldier up in attention waiting nothing more then to dive into her but I know she isn't ready, I guess in that department I have to take it slow..., but I will for her I will do anything for her, I don't think it will be long though, I can feel her wetness she is drenched and it is all just for me...
Mmm she is enjoying this....

Smack...... kayla- Ahhhh.... Mmmm thank you d...daddy
Smack- thank you daddy
Smack thank you daddy
.......
.........

Mateo pov - I grab the cream and start rubbing it on her ass
And she starts moaning god she is making this so much harder to resist taking her right here right now....

Kayla pov- oh god I have never been so turned on in my life, my feelings and sexual attraction towards Mateo have just skyrocketed, I just hope he doesn't break my heart.
I feel his hard start moving up my thighs then he turns me around and starts kissing my neck sucking on it hard, I know 100% he has felt a hickey there I couldn't help but moan which caused him to let a primal groan of pleasure out which made me even more hot if that is at all possible...
He slowly gets up and lays me on the bed spreading my legs then without warning his mouth is on my cookie eating it up, god this feels so good no man has ever done what his doing.

Kayla- mmmm oh god ahahhh Mateo....
( smack) ahhh oww ( oh right )
Daddy..... , dadddy ahhhh mmmm

Mateo- that's better baby- mmm don't be scared I will not go all the way I just want to taste and feel you give me some pleasure...
( I slowly stick a finger into her pussy then two I start pumping in and out of her I look how she archers the back of the bed moaning in complete pleasure I can feel her tight little virgin pussy squeezing my fingers tight I could tell she was about to come but before she could I pulled them out and she whimpered in displeasure but I soon replaced my fingers with my mouth again I want to taste her sweet hunny, I want her to come in my mouth..
It didn't take long for her to come undone.
She looked at me breathing heavily, she has gone completely red from blushing so hard, god I love that look on her...
Thats when I hear her sweet voice and what she said , god my heart she truly is an angel...

Kayla- w...what about you, do you want me ....umm do ... anything, you can show me , I mean...I..I never done ...( I was babbling like an idiot that I am, god I am so stupid... so embarrassing way to go kayla....)

Mateo- no princess today is all about you, there is plenty of time for that...
The only thing I want to hear form that pretty mouth of your is , I'm yours let me here you say it...

Kayla- I'm yours( smiling )

Mateo- good girl, I'm all yours too tesoro ( I kissed her lips passionately.)
Mmm I love the taste of your lips my sweet and as much As I would love to kiss you all day we can't we have to have lunch with my brother and also pick up Gabriel.
So you can go take a shower and get ready be ready in an hour okay( I gave her a quick peck on the lips before I walked out.