Capturing Jacinta

Mateo pov- Carlos came through it didn't take him long to find out where she was hiding, Junior had Julian and Dominic along with a couple of our men to go and get her and bring her here to the cells in the mansion.
Junior, Alejandro, Markus and I where waiting for them to arrive.

( The moment Julian and Dominic capture Jacinta )

Julian- Bro that's her there she is coming out of her apartment let's move.

Dominic - Hold up bro, just wait see she walking there is still a few people I will tell the guys to around and meet us at the other end of the Ally we can take her their.

Julian- your right, okay let's do this.
( Dominic and I slowly follow her making sure she doesn't know we are here, we can text from the guys saying they are waiting at the other end, I put my phone away and nod to Dominic I quickly rush and jump in front of here while Dominic comes behind her she instantly pales and try's to back away but she only comes into contact with Dominic who puts I knife to her throat.)

Well , well Jacinta it seems you have dug a very deep hole for your self , you should really be more careful with the company you keep

Jacinta- What.... A..are you.... Talking about..... please.....( crying) I...have....done......nothing....., I have....money.....take.....it.....just.....please let me go........please....don't.....kill...me....

Dominic- hahah we don't what your money and as far as killing you goes well that is up to the Don and the two Capo's, 'now move there waiting and I suggest for your sake you shut up until you are spoken to, but believe me all will be clear to you to what you have done when you see who wants you hahaha, ( I throw her into the van and I get in to make sure these idiots don't fuck up and piss Capo Mateo off )

Back to Mateo and his Brother's

Mateo- I got a text from Julian fratelli they found Jacinta there on there way now....
Markus do have are new toys that we can play with our new rat.....

Markus- of course, I've ready sent it up hahaha

Mateo- Daisy your about to watch a show.... We have your sister now.....she should be here shortly.....

Daisy- Ahhhh!!!! Please..... let me go.... You have that worthless bitch sister of mine.... She is the one you want.....Ahhhh!!!! Stop.... Please..... ( that Markus guy keeps giving me electric shocks with a cow prod , it's so painful I feel my heart is going to stop and it's all my sister fault , I wanted to scare Kayla away not kill here what was she thinking , I new who he really was that's part of why I wanted him in the first place, then after I succeeded I would of got rid of his brother's so he would be the Don and I would be queen and the power I would have been great but no she screws up and now I am probably going die in less I find away out of this )

Mateo- you think because you gave up your sister I would let you go, no you are not going anywhere, you hurt my woman, you had death on you the moment you couldn't control your jealousy, I never Loved or cares about you, you are and will always be just a piece of easy pussy.
Now why don't you keep your mouth shut because the party is about to begin, your sister has arrived.

( A few minutes later )

Jacinta pov- they pick me up and dragged me around this huge Mansion and opened up the doors everything was dark I am guessing it's some sort of basement, My heart starts beating faster the smell of blood hits my nose, oh god what the hell is this place what's going to happen to me, that when I hear the blood curling cries of my sister I know her annoying cries from anywhere, what is she doing her, I haven't see. Her since she got fired because she lashed out and hurt Kayla, I told her that temper would get her in trouble one day, I am so confused but as soon as I got down I am meet with the backs of four men and as soon as they turn around my face pales .... It's Mr Cruz and his brother's. I don't know the fourth man but I have seem him a couple times I go to speak to ask Mr Cruz wants going on but I get cut off...

Mateo- I suggest you keep your mouth shut until I'm done talking , I am going to let you in on a little Secret, My brother's and I are apart of the Mafia well not just part of it but we are the heads Mafia Royalty, my brother Junior is the head the Don because he came out first and is extremely intelligent but he is also ruthless when it comes to people hurting our family now me and my brother Alejandro here are Capo's where still boss's in the Mafia because we are equals as we are triplets.
Now back to why you are here well simple really your sister said that you are in contact with a woman who wants to kill my wife to be.....
And according to your sister you have met this woman so spare your self a painful death and tell me her name.......

Jacinta- I....I didn't know that's what....she wanted ( crying) she only said she wanted her son back and she wanted Kayla to disappear, I only agreed to help because Daisy wanted you and her and our mother was pressuring me to make it happen..... I.... ( cutoff )

Mateo- what son? , tell me her name...., I have a feeling but after what I did it seems impossible.

Jacinta- her name is Heavenly- Grace....... That's all I know....... Please.....Ahhhhh ( slap )

Mateo- where is she now tell me!!!

Jacinta- I ....I don't know.... Please!!!!!

Mateo- ( Dominic puts the gun to her head ) Tell me Now !!!!

Bang!!! Bang Boom!!!! All them look at each other

Mateo- what the hell was that Julian ,Dominic and Marcus stay here with these bitches, we will go check it out...

Mateo pov- as soon as We get out every one is there guns in hand all but Kayla and Gabriel.
That instantly had me worried.

Mateo- Camila where is Gabriel and Kayla

Camila- the last I saw she and Gabriel went for a walk by the lake, he wanted to feed the ducks and the swan so Kayla took him, that was about 30 minutes ago...., what is going on we haven't had a attack like this in 10 in a half years...

Junior- we just got the woman Sister I told you about Jacinta, anyways she said that she has been feeding information about Kayla to this woman, that woman that is behind this is Heavenly- Grace, ( I turn around and notice that Mateo is gone )
Alejandro lets go...
( Alejandro and I race after Mateo I hope we get there on time as soon as we get there we see Mateo shooting at the tires to stop the car he keeps running so Alejandro and I get to him and pull him back holding him down he is never going to catch up to the car)
Mateo Fratello please calm down I know you are angry we will get vengeance trust me we will find her and when we do we will make sure she is dead we will cut her into little pieces and scatter them all over the ocean. ( my brother just breaks down and cries, which he hasn't done since our parents , Alejandro and I just sat there with him holding him close, I sent a quick text to Carlos to make sure he tracks them down )

Mateo- grazie fratelli , I'm fine now let's go we will go back down there and that bitch will tell me where heavenly is.......

Junior- Si Fratello as you wish..., I promise you, we will get them back......

Heavenly- Grace pov- hahah I got them, looks like Jacinta's little sister made for the perfect distraction although it did make it easier with Damien helping me and the fact that Kayla and my son where both alone by the lake unguarded.
Well this step one, I now they will come for me and when they do I will be ready