Kayla

Kayla pov- Arggg!!! This man he makes me so mad sometimes who does he think he is telling me who I can and can't go out with.
Dylan is a nice and sweet guy his been asking me out since I started working here but I have turned him down ever time that is until today, I have to face facts Mateo and me will never be , his my boss he only dates models well sleeps around with them but his has also gotten with a few girls at work they all hate me because where close and well I get to call him by his name all the time, Argg and here I am now making coffee for the arrogant ass I mean what's his problem with Dylan and him asking me out there are now rules in this company that says we can't ' god he is so confusing.
Okay Kayla deep breath and please try not go crazy and your self fired for tearing your boss a new one.

Kayla- Here's your "damm coffee... , so what the hell was that earlier , what was so wrong about Dylan coming up and talking to me and asking me out.

Mateo- first of  all watch how you talk to me baby doll, you do not want to test my patient just know I do not want him anywhere near my floor again.
Second you will never go out with him ever is that understood.

Kayla- no it is not understood and I will do what I please outside of office hours.
Oh and your brother's are here I put them in conference room two Mr Santo should be there in 30 minutes it will give you and your brother's time to go over things .
( with that been said I walked out of the room ignoring his calls )

Junior- hey Kayla how have been

Kayla- been better, your brother is an ass!!

Junior- hahah what did he do now !!!!

Kayla- interfering with my personal life, can you believe he told me I couldn't go out with Dylan and he also got mad when he saw him here talking to me, anyways I am leaving if your arrogant ass brother ask , tell him I went to Lunch with Dylan( gave him my most devilish smile to which Junior just laughed)

Junior- ha well do, hope you have a nice lunch.

Mateo pov - fuck that woman drives me crazy, if I didn't have to go into this meeting I would have punished her, she should know better then to question me but not to worry I will fix her right up when I am done with the meeting and done dealing with Dylan if he wants to keep his job and his life he will stay far away from Kayla.

Mateo- Fratelli is Mr Santos here yet, and where is Kayla she should be here.

Alejandro- she is gone Fratello haha

Mateo- gone , gone where. "Where the hell is she ?

Junior-I believe Fratello she went to have a lunch date with Dylan, why so mad , I thought you didn't want anything with her, so why do you care so much about her been on a date.

Mateo- I don't care and I don't want anything with her or any other woman.

Junior- Fratello you can lie to anyone else but not to us where you fratelli we know you better then anyone.
We know you are fuming, so go and get here and please if you must kill the boy try not to make so much mess last time it took a few days for our clean up crew to clean it up.

Mateo pov- I didn't say anything I just ran out of there, I sent a text to Dexter to make sure he was outside ready to go.
No idea what I am doing or what I am going to say but all I do know is she will not be going on anymore date's it's bad enough her roommate is a guy, I thought she didn't make enough to live on her own so I gave her a pay raise but she still stayed but not for long.

Kayla pov- after I talked to Junior I sent a text to Dylan telling him to meet me out front so we can walk to lulu's cafe  mama lu makes the best burgers I can't get enough of them it's an added bonus because it's just down the street from the office and right now I could do with a pick me up after everything that went down with Mateo.

Dylan- hey kay are you okay I have been calling your name like 5 times and you haven't responded  you completely zoned out is there anything wrong I thought mama lu's burgers are you favourite.

Kayla- yeah sorry for zoning out what where you saying.

Dylan- ummm I was asking if you wanted to go see a movie maybe dinner after.

Kayla-I would love to but I can't tonight it's Tristins birthday party and me and a few of our friends are celebrating it, where going to hit ignite, Tristan's friend is the DJ and his hooked us all up, I would invite you but the club is by invitation only and its completely booked out, but we will definitely do a rain check on the movie and dinner.

Dylan- sure that fine another time, at least I get to hang out with now so I can't complain.

Kayla pov- Dylan and I was sitting in laughing having a good time when all of a sudden I am picked off my seat I slowly look up and I see none other than Mateo he has me on his shoulders and he just starts walking out .
Before I could say anything Dylan Jumps up and oh boy did he make the mistake of yelling no one and I mean no one yells at him and gets away with it, well except for me I wonder why that is maybe that's why the girls all hate me.

Dylan- Mr Cruz what are you doing , put her down you can't do that, t..that's considered assault and kidnapping your taking her with out her consent I don't care if you fire me I will call the police, put her down NOW!!!
( I don't know where it came from but I stood in front of Mr Cruz blocking the way out, but all he does is stare at me and laugh and before I know it. A group of men wearing suits tattoos on there hands and neck appear out of nowhere and I have a bad feeling about them)

Mateo- haha you have no idea who I truly am and what I am capable of doing a lucky for you I don't have time for you as someone else I have to deal with first goodbye Dylan my men will  show You who I am hahah.

Kayla- Mateo put me down now how dare you man handle me you stupid caveman.

Mateo- ( I gave her ass a hard slap)
That is enough out of you I do not want yo hear a word from you, you and I are going to talk and I am going to tell you what is going to happen and you will obey my every command is that understood.
(SLAP) I said is that understood....

Kayla- AHHHH... Ouches.... Yesss okay yes I got it just stop slapping my ass.

Mateo pov - I tell Dexter to drive back to my my penthouse, after a few minutes I look over at Kayla who is now snuggled up to me a sleep.
Man she must tried , do I really work her that hard.
I can't help but stare at her admiring has sweet features.
God what is wrong with me , is my brother right "ahhhh hell I know he is but am I ready every woman that comes to our family has a target do I really want that on her, well no but am I ready to let her go"hell  no Im not , but we see maybe they are right maybe Kayla will save me will bring the light back into my love life and more importantly give Gabriel a mother he deserves maybe a sibling or two.
Yeh I have lost it , Mafia prince CEO Mateo Cruz is planning a family will the one woman who has managed to capture him.
The real question is will she accept, not that she has a choice.