Family fun

( picture above not what I hd in mind what they look like but only one I found that came close )

Mateo pov- I woke up with a smile plastered on my face, it's been so long since I was this happy, I finally found a woman who I can love me, who I can love and trust again and waking up to her in my arms is the best feeling.
I can't wait for Gabriel to get home I am going to take the both of them to an amusement park, Gabriel has been wanting to go for a long time but I have been really busy so he usually goes with Camila Lena and Angel and his cousin, thinking about it makes me feel guilty but things will change now I have change for the better I hope.
I feel Kayla staying to stir in her sleep her eyes slowly open and she see me smiling down at her she instantly blushes I kiss her cherry red cheeks then move on to her lips.

Mateo- good morning tesoro

Kayla- morning, umm mateo can I ask you something?

Mateo- anything, ask away tesoro

Kayla- what does that word mean that you always call me tesoro?

Mateo- haha it means treasure, because that is what you are to me il mio piccola tesoro ( she looks at me with her eye brow raised )
It means my little treasure

Kayla- hey I am not little your just abnormally large ( I stuck my tongue out making him laugh )

Mateo pov- I couldn't help but laugh at her but then she pouted those plump lips of hers and I couldn't help myself, my lips immediately smashed my lips on hers my tongue exploring her sweet mouth, she started moaning which made my friend rock hard, I moved to her neck and started sucking her sweet spot leaving my marks all over her neck, marking her for the world to see that she belongs to me.
My hands slowly start to caress somebody, i'm over compression couldn't like squeeze she moans instantly, I look at her silently asking her for permission to continue she nods her head and says I'm yours make me yours take me, take all of me.
In an instance I rip off all her clothes leaving her and her cute tiny lacy panties I start kissing, licking sucking from the tips of her toes moving up slowly I want to take all of her in explore every inch of her, make her feel pleasure she's never felt, I grab her panties and rip them of she squeals in delight.
I take my boxers off and start to rub my hard cock at her entrance.

Mateo- mmm tesoro are you sure about this, you know I will wait for you.

Kayla- y...yes I'm sure take me.... Take me now please......

Mateo pov - as soon as those words left her mouth I slammed my cock into her wet juicy pussy she screamed loudly as I broke her Virgin walls I could feel the blood from her pussy dripping out, I don't move and man it is hard her pussy is so tight it's squeezing my cock making it even harder.

Kayla- ahhh m...move.... It's o...okay you can move..... now ( tears fall down my face I didn't think it would hurt this much, he saw my face and the look of guilt evidence in his eyes, I don't want him to be guilty I wanted this )

Mateo pov- I slowly start to move slowly pulling my self out and back as soon as I hear screams of pain turn into moaning screams of pleasure, I started picking up the pace her nails digging in my back as I pounded into over and over again until her legs shook and her orgasm hit, I wasn't done now where near but I new I had to finish Gabriel will be back soon and we have to go and I am sure she will need time to rest.
I pulled out of her making her go on all fours then I started fucking her pussy harder going in as deep as I can she clutched onto the sheets screaming and moaning my name over and over again I could feel myself close to the edge so I started picking up the pace until I groaned loudly releasing my load in her.
I quickly run into the bathroom filling up the tub, I came back to her still where I left panting hard, fuck just looking at her makes me want her again maybe later tonight if I am lucky.