Father son time

Mateo pov- yesterday's was one of if not the best days I have had in a long time, it was like we were one happy family having a day out, people even thought Kayla was his mama and the funny thing is he didn't correct them he just smiled at a Kayla and said thank you, I need to have a father son moment with Gabriel about Kayla before things get even more further then they have, not going to lie I am a little worried does he really like Kayla or is he just doing this for me, I need to know because I will never bring anyone in our lives if he didn't want them, yes I know I ready brought Kayla into well forced her, because I do love her but if Gabriel wasn't really 100 percent with it, I would let her go even if it would kill me inside, my son comes first.
I look at the sleeping beauty in my arms leaving a kiss to her cheek before I slowly move my arm from underneath her so I can get ready I figured I would take Gabriel to the shooting rage, maybe go hunting somewhere we can talk, man to man..
I go into the bathroom have a quick shower and get dressed.
I walked over to Gabriel's room to see if he was awake but before I got there I run into my brother Junior and his wife.

Mateo- buongiorno fratello, sorella
( good morning brother, sister )

Junior- buongiorno fratello, Kayla still sleeping

Mateo- yes she is I'm going to see if Gabriel is awake I'm going to take him to the shooting rage, I got caught up wanting to stake my claim on Kayla, forcing her to live here with us, that I forgot something important, I never asked my son how he felt.

Junior- little late for that Fratello don't you think? , look I know it and everyone can see that he loves Kayla and that you can Kayla love each other, but lets just say he doesn't, not only will you hurt yourself but you will hurt Kayla , I could tell from the start she has even bigger trust issues then you.
Fratello you have done this in the beginning, but go on Gabriel is in Massimo's room there eating there breakfast there and playing some shooting video game ( I shake my head ) we never played shooting with a controller we played with real guns. I think all the boys could do with some practice with real guns in be a while, so after you talk to Gabriel call me so we can bring all these piccole stronzate ( little shits ) and get them of the screen, I swear if papa was here he would have beaten all our asses for allowing them to always play these games.

Mateo- hahaha he would of lost it, sure Fratello we should make it a regular thing making more time, we where training every day at there age and papa was running everything, if he could do so can we.

Camila- you can take them but I swear I will come down on you like Thunder and lightning and not even the lord Jesus him self will be able to save your sorry asses if anything happens to any of them got it.

Mateo- Relax they will be fine, it's in there blood, okay I am going to get Gabriel so we can leave , I will see you at the range later.

Some time later:

Gabriel- so... where are you taking me this early in the morning that is so important that you interrupted me and Massimo.

Mateo- enough with your video games figlio, I am taking you to shooting rage in fact later all your cousin except for girls will come later, starting from today you boys won't be training once or twice a week it will be everyday.

Gabriel- okay, I'm good with that, but why are we going there earlier.

Mateo- because figlio I wanted to talk to you.
Come were here already let's set up the guns then we will talk okay...

Gabriel- okay....