Night out

Kayla pov - I have just finished work I haven't heard from Mateo he seemed on edge after the phone call with his brother Junior, but I guess it works out for me hehe , I know he had Julian wait for me to finish work so he could take me back to his penthouse but I got plans with my bestie so here I am sneaking passed him I told him I had to use a bathroom so he waited outside for me there are to entry points to the bathroom so I just went out the other and used the stairs to the back entrance I'm gunna be sore and tired as hell from running down all those stairs but I can't risk getting caught right now.
I took slow deep breaths as I made it out Tristan was waiting for me with a big grin on his face, as soon as we got into the car he drove of headed for his apartment, he told me he brought me the perfect outfit, his got great taste so I am not worried, I am just worried.

Tristan- okay baby doll lets get you inside so We can make you even more smoking hot, BTW did you tell tall dark and sexy where you were going?

Kayla- no I did not , not that I have to anyways and besides I also didn't get a chance too he got a call from his brother Junior which completely put him on edge.
Anyways show me this outfit you got.

Tristan-here it is I can't wait to see you in it, then we are gunna head to the club and get lit.

Kayla- wow that's hot you don't think it's too much right, okay I'm gunna go put it on.

Kayla pov - I put it on and wow it fits me perfectly, if Mateo could see what I was wearing he would lose it just like he did before , oh well he won't know he is busy doing god knows what with his brother's and all those other man that surround Junior.

Once I am dressed I head back out so Tristan can do my makeup since I am not really good at doing it that's the reason I only wear mascara and lipgloss.

Kayla- okay all dress you may know work your Magic my gracious fairy godmother.

Tristan- that fairy gay father to you little miss now come on we got to hurry, we are going out to eat first before we hit the club.

Kayla pov- while he was doing my makeup my mind couldn't help but to wonder about Mateo and what happened this morning, I hope it's nothing serious.

Tristan- okay baby cakes your all done let's hit the road .

With Mateo:

We reach the warehouse which not only holds all out stuff but those stronzo ( asshole )
Our men had the hole place surrounded, I am gunna enjoying skinning this fuckers alive, I just got my baby girl to final except she mine then this happens, so yeah I got a lot of pent up Anger I will unleash on them all one by one, I am the master of torture.
Final Junior gives this signal and we all move it except for the snippers.
I pull out my gun and start shooting them in there legs, I don't want them to die yet, then I see Carmelo Gozman that fucker his behind this, his mine.