Miguel and Angel reveal the truth

Miguel pov- We wear all seating down in the living room waiting for Miracle to come down, I am not gunna lie apart of me is terrified that mio principessa will me mad at me and I don't think I could go on, she is after all my only figlia ( daughter )

Miracle pov- Carlos told me that he just got word that they are all stable but the baby is barely hanging on only time will tell, he also told me to go down stairs that there something waiting for me and to also remember to wait for an explanation before I lose my temper.
That me curious as to work in the waiting down there, I didn't really want to go, I want to see mio Fratello Mateo and Kayla but I know I will get it from Junior if I don't, down side of only having five overprotective brother's.
As soon as I get to the living room my face falls on the two people I thought I will never see again I drop to my knees and I start crying and screaming Carlos tries to comfort me and help me up but he is abruptly stop by none other then my papa.....

Miguel- il mio piccola Principessa non piangere
( my little princess don't cry )

Miguel pov -I picked her up and cradles her in my arms just like when she was a little girl , I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and brought her over to the couch seating her on my lap Angel moves closer and we hold her tightly till her crying stops.

Angel- w...what..... how..... why.......

Miguel- principessa let papa explain, let me explain to all of you what happened.

We where on your yacht on the deck cuddling having some Champagne, laughing then some throw something in smoke started to fill I could tell what it was your mama past out I held her and shield it was the best I could, but just as it was going to explode I jumped off  into the water with her in my arms.
We must have been knocked out completely because we woke up 7 years later, we had also had no memory padre Pablo found us he new who we were only few trusted new we where still alive he only told us we where married that was it because the Doctor said it could be deathly if he told us it would makes us push our self to remember which it result in us busting a blood vessel in our brains.
2 months ago we started to remember everything that's when padre told us that at the very same hospital a young woman healed from a gun shot wound to the brain he over heard our names and her plans so we set a plan in motion we wanted to come as soon as we new all we wanted was to be with you all again.
Padre also told us that Rommel and Angelo was here so We went to our private island where they were living, since you talk to them they where telling us about you well not everything they said something where from you all to tell us.
Anyways when everything was set we left to come straight here that's when we learnt that you already left to get them and they rest you know.
( the hole room went quite tears in there eyes , then I hear the sound of a sweet Angel calling out Mama... when I saw her I didn't need any one to tell me who it was I new right away that little girl belongs to mio principessa I got up right away rushing to pick her up as soon as she lifts her head up and see me her eyes light up and she screams

Lil Angel- Nonno.......

Miguel - ( hearing that warmed my heart and filled it an overwhelming feeling of pride that mio principessa told her daughter about me she new who I was )

ciao mia bella piccola principessa
( hello my Beautiful little princess )

( I then started peppering her face with kisses so she starts giggling , it was like music to my ears )

Angel- aww amore she looks just like Miracle and I

Lil Angel- Nonna.....Nonna......
Look Nonna, Nonno see this soft dolls in my hands they have your picture on it mama said it's so your always with me even if your in heaven,  I thought once you go to heaven you can never come back....

Angel- it is true you can't but Nonno and I hit our head very hard that we couldn't remember but when we did we came back home and now we are here.

Miguel- that's right principessa and that means that Nonno will get you and give you whatever you want ( I kissed her chubby cheeks causing her to giggle )
But first you need to tell me your name, I wasn't here when you were born and no one has yet to tell me.

Lil Angel- mama name me Angel after Nonna

( Angel starts to cry when she her's that )

Miguel- well then that just makes you extra special now tell me what you want...

Lil Angel-  I want a little sister but mama and papa won't give me one, tell them to give me one( pouting)

Miguel-( I look to my Miracle and see tears start forming in her eyes why is she crying, I hand lil Angel of to her name sake before I pick Miracle up and placing her on my lap making her look at me) Principessa why are you crying, tell papa what's wrong

Miracle pov- I tried to say it but I couldn't every time I think about it , I get extremely emotional and all the memories flood back to me.
I see Carlos standing up ready to speak but Junior beats him to it.

Junior- papa she can't after what happened to you and mama she went into a deep Depression she wasn't eating, she wasn't sleeping she was crying all the time and no matter what we did nothing would work.
It took toll on her body and she went into Labour early, we....., we nearly lost them all

Miguel- oh mio principessa I am so sorry you went through that, I'm sorry I wasn't here for you, I sorry I didn't get here quick enough....
( I kissed her forehead turning to Junior remembering what he just said )
What do you mean all of them

Junior- well she had triplets lil Angel here has two brothers, well we did say she would be the one that have them.

Miguel- really what are there names Principessa

Miracle- M...( cutoff )

Lil Angel - Miguel and Hunter and there big meanies Nonno ( I huffed and Crossed my arms )

Miguel- hahah why do you say that principessa what do they do to you..... ( the hold room eruption laughter at her expression she just looks so much like her Mama when she use to get mad at her brother's)

Lil Angel-  well where do I start, they always tease me and say I am too small to do anything and I always fall down and get brusies easily so they say I am a fragile china doll and there going to lock me in a Display cabinet so I won't break, they never let me play with them cause they say I am a cry baby ( pouting)

Miguel- don't worry Principessa I am sure your papa and your Zio's have told them stories about me so I will fix it cause no one in this family is allowed to make any of our principessa's cry .
Okay now that is fixed why don't you tell me about your children We want to know everything before they see us in the morning and you mio piccola principessa don't tell them anything okay ( she giggles up at me )
I turn my attention back to my sons and there wife's well except for Emilio and Emmanuel that is.
One by one they told me everything that has happened in there life they also said that everything for the past 10 years was quiet there were no attacks or threats but like us Heavenly rolled out from the dead but the only difference is that she wanted to kill our entire family.
I smile at my sons telling them
Once again how proud I am of each and every one of them, the empire I left them has florist and Bloomed and is three times bigger then what it was when I was running it, which makes me even prouder of what they have accomplished.
After our talk was done we all left to our rooms Junior and Camila said that they left our room as it was the day we left the made comes it to dust and clean and even change the sheets.
After we said good night to them and they left to there room we both showered and got under the covers I pulled her close to me.

Ti amo amore ti amo, we have our forever and always back ( I kissed her cheek and shut my eyes falling in a peaceful sleep )