Engagement party

Kayla pov- my eyes slowly opened as the sunlight was peeking through the curtains, last night has to be the best day, night of my life, I swear I thought I was dreaming until I felt the Weight of the rock of a diamond on my finger, it's beautiful but I did tell him he didn't need to get me something that big, his simply reply was in was a down size from what he wanted to get, me I was like what is a down size from this cause its huge it literally covers my entire finger, to him he will warn any may man who things he can talk let alone look at him. Haha his so crazy but I love him and all his possessive ways.
I tried getting up but of course Mateo had a death grip on me, it took me a while but I managed to wriggle out of his hold, I went into the bathroom did my morning Routine then headed to the kitchen but when I got there I was in shock flowers everywhere and a big sign with our faces congratulating on our engagement.
"What the hell is going on, he only propose to me it was her last night, how can this happen, how could he get al this read by then what if I said no.

Camila- good morning, your looking a little shock I see haha, let me clear things up, yes this is your engagement party, yes he had this plan a week ago, I know what you are thinking that what if you said no and the answer to your question is your with a Cruz man they don't take the word no, he would have forced that ring on your finger  and drag your ass down the to the altar.
Anyways there is a lot to do why don't you have some breakfast it's waiting for you.
After that we have some dress for you to chose from then the hair and makeup artist is here to bring the queen out in you.

Emerald- sounds good just let me wake up Mateo so he can eat too...

Camila- don't worry about him, he will be with his brother's and close family friends now since I know he keep this a secret I will tell you, there will be every Mafia family here for this, since the Cruz family is Mafia royalty, they must show the ones they marry so there is always a big engagement ball he decided to have it at the beach house mansion it's big enough and since he proposed here it made it easier to surprise you or at least that's what he said.
Relax nothing will happen to you at this party, you are Marrying into mafia Royalty no matter what big they have they will not pull it now it will be a dead wish on them and there entire family now enough talking we don't have time hurry up and finish eating.

Kayla pov - After I finished eating they took me into a room where it had a few dresses two of them stood out to me one looks beautiful and elegant the other hot and sexy which gave me an idea to piss Mateo off.... For not telling me what was happening today, couldn't help the evil smirk that came on my face but Camila and Miracle sure did...

Camila- I know that look that's why I picked that one, these are all dresses from my collection, go ahead put the one on that you want to piss him of with and then put the one your really gunna wear.... Haha.....

Kayla pov - I couldn't stop laughing..... as I went into the room to change...

 as I went into the room to change

Wow Mateo will lose his shit..... when he see me haha oh it's going to be fun so much fun teasing him....
I walked out and nearly screamed when I saw Tristan......