Torturing Daisy

Mateo pov - After hearing the wonderful news and helping Kayla settle back in our room I left her into the care of Camila, who might I add wanted to come so she could deal with Daisy her self , it took Junior to convince her that she should stay and look after Kayla.
Anyways my brother's and I are on the way to the warehouse.
But the time we got there and went inside the foul stench just hit me like a freight train.

Mateo- Fratelli we really need to get someone to clean this place up it smells like shit.

Alejandro- I think I found the source ( I pointed two men covered in there own faeces it was disgusting )
Who are they anyways.

Mateo- oh yeah haha , I forgot about them oh well , I will fix it and end there misery right now, I did want to torture them for touching il mio tesoro and thinking they can ask her out after I told this one to stay away, as much as I would love to watch them scream in pain I think they have been tortured already considering I forgot all about them and they're been here for over a month, looks like today is your lucky days boys, ( I took my gun out and shot them both right between the eyes )
Okay now  that's done let's head to where Daisy is
( I look at my brother's to see them both smirking )

Junior- Johnny get the clean up crew here tonight and get rid of those to bodies.

Johnny -Si Don Junior, I will have them here right away( I quickly left and made the call making sure they come here immediately )

Mateo pov- I walked into the room to hear her muffled screams.

Well I guess our man certainly did a good job keeping you detain huh Daisy,cosa ne pensate fratelli, da dove iniziamo

cosa ne pensate fratelli, da dove iniziamo. ( what do you think brother's, where do we start )

Junior- I say we strap her to our special chair hahah

Alejandro- hahaha this is gunna be good

Mateo-well there you have it Daisy my brother's have spoken ( I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the chair but not before I punched the bitch in the face , I may seem like an ass to hit a woman but to be fair I only do it to bitches who have it coming and she had it coming she hurt my Tesoro. )

Daisy- AHHHH!!!!  PLEASE

Daisy- AHHHH!!!! PLEASE..... NO.......
AHHH!!!! I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN ( crying) please.....I will leave her ... I'll leave you.... Just let me go....AHHHH!!!!

Mateo- 'You think I will let you go, did you hear that Fratelli hahaha, you stepped over the line so you will pay the price

Daisy- please.... I...I.... Got information...... about Kayla and who's after her....

Mateo -  (I grabbed her and strapped her to a chair ) start talking or you will die a slow and painful death.

Daisy- (crying) M..My.... Sister.... Jacinta she has connections with some woman she ....she told her  that she would take Kayla......Ahhhh!!! That's  all I know she didn't tell me... but I know she has meet her....Ahhhh......Ahhhh!!!! ..... there I told you now let me go.....

Mateo- I don't think so I said I wouldn't give you the most painful death and I am not it's gunna be quick and painless ( I took my gun ready to blow her brains out but Junior stop )
What the hell Fratello , why did you stop me.

Junior- relax Fratello you will not kill her today, we might need her.
I will have Markus and Carlos go pick up her sister.

Mateo pov - I lost it I started smashing everything near me, I wanted her dead she hurt Kayla she could have her our baby.

Mateo- fine I won't kill her yet, but we being her to cells in the Mansion where I know will be guarded and she will never be able to escape.....

Junior- sure Johnny and a few of  the guards will take her there after the clean  up grew finish, come on Mateo Fratello let's go home, I am sure Kayla and Gabriel are missing you, she did say she wanted to wait so you both could tell Gabriel together.

Mateo- yeah.. your right.... It's just hard , you know how it is she hurt her and she.....incinta ( pregnant) anything could have happened .

Alejandro- but it didn't and you know Junior is right we could use her, torture her beat her don't kill her.

Mateo-okay let's go , Johnny make sure you and the boys take her to the mansion, no fuck up's if she escapes you are all dead....

Mateo pov- My brother's and I left and headed back home, I just wanted Kayla and my son well our son now .....

Kayla pov - I was just laying in bed had some soul playing in the back ground just trying to relax Jeremy gave me something to take but it's very mild he said it wouldn't be good for the baby which I didn't mind , I don't want to do anything to hurt my baby...
Thinking about our baby and Gabriel and of course Mateo, I just know he is going to be even more possessively overprotective like 10 fold, ( I rubbed my belly and started talking)
This is gunna be a long 8 months, (yes it turns out I am a month along......)
If your a boy I just know your going to be a real ladies man your going to strong and fearless just like your papa and if your a girl I am so sorry sweetie your papa will probably have you on lock down for life ...

Mateo- Dam right I will, because there will never be any little boy that will be good enough for my principessa I will kill any boy that will come anywhere near her. ( I kissed her belly then I kissed her lips before I pulled her on my lap that's when Gabriel walked in )

Gabriel- mama... papa.... Zia Camila said you wanted to see me, wait what happen to your head

Kayla - I'm okay sweetheart it's just a little bump on the head but we do have news to tell you.
( I looked to Mateo)

Mateo- ( I rubbed Kayla's belly) your gunna be a big brother figlio

Gabriel- really...yes... finally I get to have a younger brother or sister, I swear I will and baby sit and feed it, but I will no charge no dirty diapers.

Kayla- haha I know your gunna be an amazing big brother ( Gabriel came over to us  he put a hand on my belly and one around me the three of  us held each other embracing  in the moment, embracing our new start our family has gotten bigger.