Kayla's surprise wedding gift

Mateo - come on Tesoro it's time to show you your gift, well it's one for you and Gabriel, don't worry it's not far at all in fact we are just jumping in the buggy to get there.

Kayla- okay, can you at least give me a hint of what it might be .

Mateo- no can do Tesoro, just wait I know you will love it.

Kayla pov- he helped me in the buggy and put a blindfold on me yet again, I swear this man just loves to surprise me with everything.
The buggy finally comes to a stop and he helps me out. As soon as the blindfold comes off I am in awestruck

You got us a house no not a house a mansion, I love it Mateo it's beautiful but you didn't really need to you know its going to be just the three of us you know are you sure we need all this room

Mateo- yes we do trust me when I say this tesoro it will not be just the three of us there will be a few more after my principessa arrives ( I gave her a devilish smirk to which she playfully slaps my arm)

Kayla- really you what more, well maybe after a fews years not right away right?

Mateo - of course right away, I need more boys to keep my principessa safe and anymore little principessa's you give me come on my brother's and there wife's are already here they said they have something to show us.

Kayla- okay lets go I want to see what the inside looks like ( we walk in hand in hand with Gabriel beside us until we go upstairs to a door I'm guessing it's our daughters room as it has a Crown on it with the words Principessa then underneath that was there families code of arms, I only know that cause he told me all the children of there family have it.
They open the door and tears start to pool out at what I am seeing, 'dam pregnancy hormones always make me cry.)

Camila- we hope those are happy tears and you love it

Kayla- it's.....beautiful, Magical ....I love it , I really do, thank you all so much..

Junior- that is not all this is just a small room for her which is connected to yours she has another room when she gets a little older and no longer needs a cot come with us we will show you.