First day back

Kayla pov- so today is the day I get to go back to work , I graduated early because of my good grades and I always finish way before the assignments are due, I really wanted to go to my graduation ceremony in two weeks but Mateo thinks it was bad that I can not be protected properly without drawing to much attention, he never went into full detail but I am sure it's to do with him been a Mafia prince and all, I wanted to ask him more but he said it wasn't for me to worry about that the only thing I need to know is that he will always protect me.
Another thing I am nervous about is getting a huge promotion, I mean I was an intern working as his PA and now I am his fiancé and I get marketing director, I am 20 well will be 20 in a week but still what is everyone going to think I just know that the gossip train will be full and ready to run throughout this hole building.
You can do this Kayla yes you are getting married to the CEO but you also worked hard and learnt the ins and outs of this Corporation graduated top your class with honours and a year older then them,  looking in the Mirror I looked at my self a said deep breath let's go.

Mateo- Tesoro you ready, look at my cute baby

Kayla- really Mateo cute baby, I don't want to look like a baby I already know I am gunna be the top of the gossip tree.

Mateo- you don't need to change your beautiful just the way you are and if anyone says anything believe me I will know about it and they will be dealt with, you may not tell me but I always have my ways now let's go, I need to drop something off in my office then I will show you to yours give you the rundown then we can have our breakfast okay.

Kayla- okay let's go, Mateo promise me that if you hear anything you won't go to crazy I don't need any one walking around on eggshells because they are afraid of what you will do to them.

Mateo- depends on what someone does so sorry tesoro I can't make that promise to you ( kiss )

Cruz Corporation inc :

Kayla pov- When we pulled up to the building my heart started racing a Thousand things swimming in my head what if I screw everything up and I don't do a good job and it ends up costing Mateo a lot of money, this will be different from school and ...

Kayla pov- When we pulled up to the building my heart started racing a Thousand things swimming in my head what if I screw everything up and I don't do a good job and it ends up costing Mateo a lot of money, this will be different from school and learning about it from Mateo this will be me leading a team, that every wants to invest or make other people what to buy.