Chapter 9 - The date pt. 3

The elevator stops and they both get out and stop where they are when they see Adrien standing there a hopeful look on his face.

Marinette: NO! NO, NO! NO, NO, NO! GOD, DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I'M A GOOD LITTLE STUDENT! I GET STRAIGHT A'S! I TURN IN MY HOMEWORK! WHAT'S THIS KARMA FOR!?

Kacey: Señor, ten piedad de esta alma hermosa, inocente y extravagante.
(Lord, have mercy on this beautiful, innocent, extravagant soul.)

Marinette: You know Spanish?

Kacey: You...could say that, yes...

Adrien: Marinette, I-

Marinette: I want you to think about what words your gonna say and then speak. If I hear any bullshit, I'm gonna kick you so hard in your balls that your father will feel it!

He gulps and vigorously nods his head.

Adrien: I-I w-was w-wondering if you w-wanted to go to the f-fair with me t-tomorrow...?

Marinette: No. I've got plans.

Adrien: W-well how about the day after?

Marinette: I'm busy then too.

Adrien: How do you know!?

Marinette: Because I've got it down in my calendar already!

He scoffs and stomps toward the elevator and glares at Kacey while doing so.

Adrien: You will be mine, Marinette! This clown won't be able to protect you forever!

He smirks their way making Kacey stand protectively in front of them.

Kacey: If you try ANYTHING, your ass is toast!

Adrien: We'll see.

He leaves and Marinette stands their, chills going up and down their spine.

Marinette: I don't feel safe. I'm bouta try and file restraining orders!

Kacey: Don't worry, Bluebell! You've got me looking after you!

He puffs out his chest and starts flexing his arms.

Marinette: What are you doing?

Kacey: I'm flexing my impressive abilities!

Marinette: What in the hell are you hoping to accomplish here?

Kacey: I'm showing authority in hopes of...I don't know- but is it working?

They shake their head while chuckling.

Marinette: You look like a damn fool! Y-your face is turning blue!

He lets go of the air he was holding and starts trying to catch his breath.

Marinette: Are you ok!?

Kacey: It...It takes...a lot more...than that- *Wheeze* to take down...Kacey...Arcs- *Wheeze*

Marinette: Yeah, well, from here it look like; Air: 1 Kacey: 0.