Damage On You

Malas.

That's how Miguel will describe his life right now. Having the dorm to himself, living the best life anyone from any UW students could ask for, Miguel was pretty content with the life he has. In spite of the issue behind his handsome face, he continues to go on. Not only to himself, but to his father, too.

Not until his landlady decided that the privilege bestowed upon him has already expired. Now, he has to live with someone else in his dorm. Miguel doesn't agree immediately but fate has other plans for his life. Estranged from his own mother and two siblings, he buried the damn he once had and had the worst times with Primo, the new dorm mate of his.

Malas. Each day passing by with Primo Villonco is a new version of hell to Migs. He forgot how to act with people around in your room all the time but he can't push the new student away.

Slowly, but surely, he managed to get used to it; though, not knowing why his once hard-like-steel heart is starting to soften for the person after a few months. Behind every pointless act Primo had done for him, he failed to see the objective why Primo's trying to bring back the old Miguel he once buried.

Once Primo succeeded in prising that soft part of Miguel's heart, what would happen? Will Miguel tolerate more of his doings or just spit him out, finally realizing the damage Primo could inflict on him?

START: December 18, 2021