25: Wallpaper & Let's Go!

#DamageOnYouWallpaper&Let'sGo

“Want to visit Papa? Pakikilala kita.”

Yet Primo hasn't even heard it clearly when I grunt jokingly. "Fine. I know you don't want to be associated with someone like him."

Like what I expected, he groans and punch my shoulders. We were getting ready for another day here at UW and he's already hot-headed. "Pala-desisyon ka, ha!"

"I just imitated you, kid." tawa ko at pinagpatuloy ang pagtingin sa salamin.

"Imitated? Wala akong sinasabi na ganiyan!"

But I intentionally didn't answer so he could remember what is it. And he did. "Talino mo talaga, Primo. Bakit ka kaya nagkagusto sa akin sa talino mong 'yan."

"You're very aware that complimenting me is possible without degrading yourself and my love, right?"

I just laughed. You'll get tired of me soon, kid.

I watch as he grabs his shoes and tie it while sitting on my bed. "So? Want it? He knows you. Pretty well."

"Kwinekwento mo ako sa kaniya?"

"Pretty sure you told your dad how shitty I am for not coming with you two." I grinned.

After that incident, we never talked about it. Or maybe we could if the situations were correct and just right. I saw him being kissed by Logan and few days after, he admitted he likes me and I first slept with a man. No, a kid. Therefore, there wasn't any chances to bring up what happened between him and his dad. Maybe it wasn't a big of a deal but if only I said something distinct and clear, I would've met the guy who brought him to life and I should already planned doing the same.

Umirap lang siya. "When? Akala ko ba... lalabas tayo?"

"Right. Bawal magplano uli?" tawa ko.

April dawned and the air around didn't changed; it's still humid, the trees are still blooming and mangoes are everywhere. Mother failed to bring some in her basket but as Primo and I left for hospital at night, we bought the leftover mangoes being sold by an old woman. Every students are still clad in bright and thin clothing and the tension of the blistering summer is nothing to the tension of the University's, especially students' because of the upcoming graduation and end of school year.

Last year, this month is just the same as the previous one: I couldn't wait for time to go faster so I can finish my studies and take a break at least a week to re-energize my body and mind. This time, it's still the same but I kinda want... for time to slow down.

"Ang dami mong pakulo, ha? Did I do something wrong?"

"Just say yes or no. So I can cancel our tickets and just inform Pap—"

Iritable na ako nang banggitin ko iyon at halos hindi na maibutones ang suot na polo nang bigla niya akong yakapin mula sa likuran. His warmth enveloped my body and after a few seconds of cuddling me, his fingers found its way to my button and did it for me, instead.

"Okay po, Mr. Miguel!" hagikgik niya. "What made you think para ipakilala ako? I'm not yet your boyfriend."

"Want to become one?"

Our eyes met in the mirror and his lips tempted me a little bit. Our stubbles are growing together again and I kinda want to do a 'no-shave month' just once. "I bet every people in the room who sees you wants you, Migs. Proven na 'yan."

"Pero nagkunwari kang matigas 'nung una tayong nagkita." I laughed merrily.

"Oh, stop it!" this kid just bit my shoulder! "I don't know you that time yet!"