26: Jewelry Shop

#DamageOnYouJewelryShop

First stop: Dodgems!

Idea ni Primo na sa mild rides muna kami sumakay para hindi kami mabigla and how can I resist him kung puwede kami kaagad sumakay because of the promo I availed?

At first, I was hesitant as the car are so miniscule I don't think we'll fit in each seat but he's obstinate and the cars are slowly getting occupied I just went with the flow.

"Seriously, look at those kids na naiwan. They are crying." I say as I force my long legs below the wheel.

Ni hindi man lang siya nahihirapan na maupo at sobrang lawig ng ngiti. "May next pa naman!"

I glance at the poor kids behind the bars, eagerly looking at us who's about to have the time of our lives. I wander my eyes around and saw that it's only us and the two mommies with their babies in each cars are the only adults. Oh, God.

Primo... we look stupid in here.

The operator whistled and almost every one in the car shrieked, so is Primo. This blue car I have swiveled and I tried controlling it until I get to the side so I can just go around and around the circle but a car being driven by a 5-year-old something boy bumped into mine and I swear my brain vibrated!

He lets out a happy shout and bump its car to another on my left. I tried doing it again but another one, another red, another blue, another yellow and I'm stuck at the middle! Iginala ko ang mata at namataan si Primo na nasa likuran ko.

"Where are you going?" sigaw niya dahil napuno na ng tawanan at hiyawan ang buong cottage.

"The hell with this, I'm going to the side!"

Nahihilo na ako kahit na uminom ako patago kanina para hindi ako mahilo pero bullshit. A clear straight way opened kaya dali-dali kong dineretso ang kotse hanggang nasa kaliwa ako ng operator.

He eyed me suspiciously but I just grimaced and watch over them. My plan to go around halted; baka mapunta na naman ako sa gitna kaya kinampante ang sarili sa gilid at pinanood na lang sila.

Now, Primo is having a wrestling with the violet car that's being driven by a big guy with a daughter on his lap. I can't hear what they are saying but based from how amused and competitive their faces are, biglang kumulo ang loob ko.

"They're just having fun." I whispered and try to focus my gaze at other kids.

It succeed pero hinanap ko pa rin kung nasaan sila and they are at the entrance; na-stuck sila ng dalawang kotse ng bata at mukhang naglalaro nga! Damn it... Dapat pala hindi na ako sumakay at binigay sa isang naghihintay sa labas na bata ang akin, eh!

"Hassle ba maupo, sir?" anang isang staff. He's wearing the same uniform the girl in the tower is wearing.

"Haba ng legs ko." daing ko kahit hindi naman iyon totoo.

Primo's now having a long conversation with the man. Ni hindi ko nga alam kung dama ng bawat isa na may masamang nakatitig sa kanila dahil nagbubulungan ang dalawa, limot na ng ama na may bata sa harapan niya.

Suddenly, the operator whistled again and some groaned but he did it again and the cars went back to life. This time, Primo had raise his bump and one... two... three...

BAM!

Nakawala sila sa mga humarang at nagsisimula nang umikot. For a second, Primo busied himself fighting with others; the Father with a kid on his lap returned to the very far end, where a not-so old woman offered the baby a bottle.

Calm down, Migs. Of course they should be happy in this place; this isn't called amusement park for nothing! But do they have to be so close like that? a part of me whispered.