19: Let It Out

#DamageOnYouLetItOut

"Is Primo inside?"

The girl with bob hair bobbed her head around their room and shakes her head. "Wala, eh. Lumabas kanina."

"Where did he go?"

"May pinasa lang ata or tinawag siya ng isa naming prof." she smiles sweetly. "Uwian naman na, babalik na rin 'yon maya maya."

I have to check the inside of their classroom but there's no sign of Primo's face, nor his long hair at every corner of the room. Looking behind, I saw that some classes already dismissed and students are starting to fill the corridor.

"I'll just wait. Thanks."

"Upo ka muna kaya?" she pulls one chair on her right and offered it to me. "Lagi kang nakatayo tuwing hapon simula noong mga nakaraang araw; have a seat!"

"Thanks but I'm good." I smirked and hold onto my bag strap. "He'll see me immediately so no worries."

"If that what you say." she waves her hand and vanished from my sight.

Making my way to the overcrowded corridor, I lean on the railings, overlooking the whole university, the orange-pink sky, and search for any sign of that kid coming back to their building. Yet he's nowhere in sight.

February is coming to an end and I'm not very much looking forward to March. I don't know. It's not like something abysmal gonna happen or I'll be executed any day in March to fret like this but maybe it's just because of Primo and I's routine every month.

Napansin ko lang na hindi matatapos ang isang linggo, o mismong buwan, na hindi kami magpapataasan ng pride sa isa't-isa at hindi magpapansinsan. It just dawned on me how we're childish like that that I just wish if we can just stay to the times we're both okay.

Pero alam ko naman na hindi iyon mangyayari. This week is the time we're okay again. The last riff between us was after his birthday but up till now, he doesn't know what I'm up to that time. Hindi naman siya nagtanong kung anong nangyari bukod sa paghingi ng sorry about yhr inconveniences that Emma has done at our dorm door for so many days.

If that's what's gonna happen, I rather keep it to myself why I felt odd and why my hearts went into a jarring state upon seeing him being kissed by that Emma girl.

Speaking of k— my fingers immediately flew to my lips, feeling the softness of it and chuckling like a maniac. Primo doesn't remember what he does but I do. It became evocative that I barely slept that night. Good thing he's above my bed or I'll end up staring at his while I can't catch the sleep I should have.

It doesn't matter. He's tired and I know that when you're tired, you have a tendency to forget everything you did and do impulsive things. I experienced that on my freshman year. Buti na lang nakahabol ako.

The students going on and on behind me are in disarray. Each faces are etched with determination to finally go home or just exit this university and do something good and fun. I try to match their atmosphere but Primo's absence is holding me back. Where did he go?

We just finished our exams and I suppose they did, too? I don't have any friends from other courses, especially from that kid's course, and I can't differentiate their faces from the faces my classmates did before I left earlier.

Nevertheless, the exams are done and Primo and I have business for tonight.

It's close to six when I checked my watch, starting to feel irritated; what if he went home already and that girl was just pranking me around? We don't text each other as we're always together and if I went home, he's always there or he'll arrive five minutes after I did.