The Voicemail.

~...

5 long years had passed.

To those who blipped, it felt like 5 minutes.

When Peter had come back from the blip, he emerged straight into battle. Saving the world. Not having a second to stop and think about what had happened.

When Ava had come back from the blip, she was just as terrified as before. Standing in a place she didn't recognise, having no idea how to get home.

~...

Tears slowly, rolling down his cheek. The blood from his cuts, slowly drying.

Peter was really shaken up, he was worried about Tony. He couldn't bare to look at him after he couldn't reply to Peters words.

Sitting in the back of Happy's car, he knew happy was really shaken up to. The window was rolled up as usual, silence taking over the car.

Slouching down in the seat, Peter glanced out the window. New York looked a little different, nothing too major had changed.

He thought about hugging May, being able to relax once he was home. Once he was safe.

Jolting up quickly, it all clicked in Peters head. Was May okay? Was Ned okay?

Was Ava okay?

He scrambled to his phone, praying that they too had disappeared. That they hadn't mourned the 'loss' of him, like Tony had.

Ripping his phone from his pocket, he turned it on.

Millions of texts and missed calls from May, Ned, and Ava all pinging on the screen.

1 voicemail message from Av<3
4:00 5 years ago.

Peter stared at the notification, scared of what it would contain.

Gulping, he slowly clicked on the voicemail. Brining his phone slowly to his ear.

"P-Peter.. Pete? Where are you? What's happening? help! Someone help! Please! I need help, it's May Parker.. Peter something bad is happening.. something has just happened to May.. please please call me.. I don't know what's going on. Peter please I need to know if you're okay.. where are you.. Come on, Parker.. I need you.. this is torture not knowing if you're okay.. Pete plea-

Tears began rolling down his cheeks once again again, hearing the bounce of Avas phone hit the ground. Her voice no more.

He listened to that voicemail, over and over again. Crying as he heard how terrified Ava was, the way she sobbed, how he wasn't here when she needed him.

Arriving home, he sprinted out of Happy's car. Missing every second step as he charged up to their floor.

Throwing the door open, he saw May standing there; shock and worry on her face.

"May!" Peter rushes over, throwing his body at her. He squeezed as he hugged her, not wanting to let her go.

"Peter I'm so glad you're okay.. where were you? Ava and I had waited all night, I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I must admit I wasn't feeling too great." May begins to ramble

Peter frowns, dreading having to explain that they had both just lost, 5 years of their lives.

~...

Darkness. Dust.

Avas eyes fluttered open, her surroundings unfamiliar.

Trying to remember what she was doing before she passed out, she scanned the room.