Prologue

~...

Ava Romanoff was born in November of 2001. She was born into, what looked to be from the outside, a very normal and loving family. With her 'mother' and 'father.' She had two older sisters Natalia Romanoff and Yelena Belova; who she loved more than anything in the world.

Although Ava was quite a bit younger than the girls, they tried their best to include her in many activities without allowing her to know what truly went on within the 'family.' They tried desperately to protect willow from the contract world she was born into but in the end it was no use.

~...

In the Spring of 2007 the girls 'father' famously known as the Red Guardian, formally known as Alexei Shostakov. Packed up the family and rushed them all to the airport. Ava still being young had no idea of the true nature of this sudden move they were taking.

Natasha and Yelena desperately tried to protect her. The music and singing of American Pie devouring the van as per Yelenas request. Ava's sisters tried not to allow her to go through the same fate that they had faced, but it was no use.

When the plane landed Ava unknowingly said her last goodbyes to her 'mother' before being taken away with her siblings. Ava was terrified and confused but being in the arms of Natasha and Yelena comforted her and allowed her to relax, she knew they wouldn't let any harm come her way.

It wasn't until Ava was being ripped from her sisters arms, screaming their names as she used her small hands to slap the men around her. It wasn't until Natasha and Yelena stood and watched with small frowns on their faces, or until Ava was thrown into a van with other girls her age. That she realised they wouldn't always be around to protect her.

She was alone.

~...

In the summer of 2014 Ava managed to escape The Red Room during a mission in New York. Gaining the red rooms trust was an extreme advantage on Ava's end, this meant she knew exactly where their tracker was and how to destroy it.

Ava managed during this time to get a small part time job in a comic book store. Her main job there was dusting down shelf's and restocks. She changed her name from Ava Romanoff to Ava Jones. Just as a precaution to her own safety.

She hadn't seen either sister in years. She missed them terribly and she often wondered if they thought about her as much as she thought about them. She always wondered if they too had managed to escape The Red Room, unknowing that Natasha had been successful but Yelena was still trapped there.

Also unknowing to her that in just two years, Natasha and Yelena would reunite and take down the Red Room all together.

~...

Present day, 2016. Ava was attending Midtown High, a school of science and technology. She wasn't overly fond of school but she did everything in her power to ensure she lived as close to a normal life as she could get.

She lived alone in a small apartment in Queens. She was lucky enough that the old women below her, and the kind younger women across the hall, always offered to help her out and supply her with some hot meals, when Ava really couldn't afford to.

She had a few close friends at school; Liz Allen, Gwen Stacey, and Michelle Jones. It took Ava a couple months to actually open up and accept that having people close to you was okay. She had a deep rooted fear of abandonment causing her to hold back in trust, I think you can easily guess where she developed this from.

~...

[ hi helllooooo! So this is my first ever story and I'm so excited to write and develop this as we go. I've never seen a Nat and Yelena sister fic before so I decided that I should be the one to write that.
So yes the timeline isn't extremely accurate as I'm trying to fit in it with the MCU Spider-Man timeline.
This is a Peter x Reader story but like don't expect them to be boom in love straight away. I love a good slow burn.

Anyway I hope u enjoy this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it :) ]