Are these regrets or not?

I tried to explain it to you how terrible I felt.
How betrayed I felt by them.
And yet you still couldn't believe me?

You chose to doubt me because you know the better version of them and not the one they showed to me?

Yes, ofcourse you didn't believe me, you are their friend as well.

I'm selfish for feeling betrayed even by you.
You wouldn't understand why I feel such hatred and agony whenever I talk about them.

After all, they are your friend as well.

I couldn't even voice out my whole emotions, I opened up at the wrong time.

Now I'm just worried, if it will hinder your relation with them, if it will mix your thoughts about them, if you will feel anything different about them.

Now I'm just wondering, if you'll talk to them about it or will you stay the same as you are with them now.

How naïve and stupid can I be, for having such thoughts?
I cannot change your mind just with my words.

I acted like I didn't care while everything around me consumed my sanity.

While it devoured my emotions, you stood there watching, not noticing anything. Even if you did, you didn't ask me a thing.

How I wish I could tell you that time, How much I cried,
How much I despaired,
How much I loathed myself,
How much I felt disconnected,
All alone.

In this big yet suffocating world.

It's just my wishful thinking, that some day... You'll believe me.

It hurted, the way you looked at me, It hurted the way I thought to myself;
"I should have just stayed quiet."
-----------------------------

A/N
My adult life summed up:

A/N My adult life summed up: