My imaginary friend

It all began and ended in my mind
It has always been in my mind

I have a friend that is always with me
Talking to me all the time, playing with me when I'm bored, makes me laugh and sometimes fights a lot with me.

The thing I admire about my friend is that, he never makes fun of me when I'm upset or even argues further, or even make me feel stupid. He always gives me facts and opinions, consoles me when I cry. He is caring and genuine.
Most likely, that friend will never leave me.

We talk about random to most deep things there are to discuss. At 3am when the whole word is asleep, we gaze at the ceiling and share our secrets. Make funny comments and then laugh together.

When the demonic voices tries to capture me and control me, he always fights them with his dramatic speech and a deadly spear.

He sometimes become a warlock and cast some words.
"Begone evil beings! Begone from this beautiful mind!"

Sometimes he becomes a dragon and fire them away with his breath.

Sometimes...a frog... And yes he sings the deadly song to keep them out of the marshes.

Or maybe sometimes he just gives me a good slap across the face.

He's like that, unknown yet so close to me. Mysterious yet so calming.

Yes, he isn't real, isn't materialistic, can't be touched...
Yet he was there, whenever I needed someone the most and didn't left in the darkest days like a shadow. He's within me and within me he will forever stay.

Wether they like it or not, he is my friend.
A friend who never betrays.
He sits there on a strange door, a door he never let me enter. Maybe he is guarding something or maybe it's just his home. I wouldn't ask because he never wants to talk about it.

Other than that, even though people call me crazy and a lonely person who never make any friends....
What would they know? I have a friend right here in my mind.
And I never felt lonely after that one night when he first came to me as a friend.

My imaginary friend
Who has always been in my mind
🥀🥀