A call of unknown

Disclaimer:

This isn't fiction.
Might be unsettling or creepy.
Event on some night at 2:15am

--------------------------

"Close your eyes, what do you see?"

"A woman... A tall woman."

"What does she look like?"

"....Nothing, I can't really tell her face just that... She's standing... Dressed in all black, her hair as black as her body and as long as her height."

"Where so you see this woman in the house?"

"She's always standing...sometimes in my room near the window, sometimes downstairs in the launge."

"And what does she do?"

"She stares... From a distance..."

"Stare? At you?"

"Yes, I can't see her eyes, but I can tell... She's stares... Always."

"What else does she do?"

"She calls..."

"Calls who?"

"She calls my name, sometimes mimicking my mother's voice, sometimes my own... And sometimes a voice I have never heard before."

"What do you do when you hear her calls?"

"I ignore... That's what my mind tells me to do, If go to her..."

"What will happen if you go to her?"

"....."

"Alright, when was the first time you heard her call? And what did you do?"

".....I... Remember a voice coming from downstairs... It was night time and I was asleep. I woke up because I heard my mom yelling my name."

"Go on..."

"I saw the time and it was past 2:15am, it was unusual for my mom to yell my name this late so I got up in a hurry, thinking something bad must have happened."

"And then what happened?"

"I hesitated to open the door of my room at first but I quickly opened it and went to the edge of staircase... My mind screamed and made me halt, I scanned the area in the dim lights of the launge...
There was no one."

"Not even the woman?"

"No... It was eeirily silent. I was perplexed but I just couldn't bring myself to go downstairs and investigate."

"It's always better not to investigate."

"Yes... I thought it was a fever dream so I confirmed with my mom in the morning that if she ever called me at that time."

"What did she say?"

"She was equally surprised as I was, saying if she ever needed me at that time she would have called my phone. Which makes more sense."

"Was she worried about the event?"

"She asked me why I asked her that and then I told her about the voice I heard... She became anxious and told me never to answer the calls of the voice or to follow them... And we came up with an idea, my mom will always call my name twice."

"So you shouldn't follow the voice that calls you once?"

"Yes... That woman only ever calls me once."

"What does that woman want?"

"I'm not sure...
What is it that you want?"

"........."

"........."

"Is that woman here right now?"

".....Yes.... She's staring at me."

.
.
.
.
.
-----------------

🌹🥀

Written on 29th April, 2023
2:27am